Chapter 2

Sad,Angry,frustrated,stressed,depressed! Nobody on earth can ever love you more than your parents. No love is greater than mom's love, No care is greater than dad's care.

        It's been a month,I still can't get it that Ammi and Dada are gone. Yes, things happened within that month. I now live in kano with my uncle. After two weeks of my parents death(May Allah S.W.A have mercy on them). Aunty Reedah came into my room telling me that "we're leaving together next week."

  " To where?" I slowly asked

      "You're going to live with us, now hurry up and get ready,your Uncle is calling you, meet him downstairs."

****
I walked slowly to the parlor, I sat beside him on the carpet,greeted him,he cleared his throat after answering my greetings "sadiya you know you can't live alone. So, it's better and safer for you to live with us. Since you're already done with your secondary school,I will just get you admission in maitama sule. "Abdallah is in his first year while Yahaya is in his third year,so you will just join them there. "What do you want to study?"

"Quantity survey"

   "Alhamdulillah........that's what Yahaya is studying. Kinga you guys will be in the same department kenan."

     WTF!

      No!
      That grumpy old guy.urgh!

But,I wanted to be with Abdallah,he was my crush and he is still my crush. How on earth do they expect me to follow that pikin to school and he will be the one to pick me up......urghh, Ya Allah!

     "Sadiya, we are still your parents, you see you are now our little princess, call me ummi and call him Baba." She said pointing to uncle S.

    "Okay, thanks ummi and Baba."

***
My name is Halima Lawal Aka sadiya. I am the only child of Engr.Lawal And Haj.Bilkis.

My father has only one sibling Arch.Suleiman who is married to Haj.Fareedah and blessed with Yahaya(Grumpy pikin) and Abdallah(mr.Handsome). We live in kaduna while uncle S lives in kano with his family.

It was eid, we travelled to katsina(state of origin). I was fourteen years old when I saw Abdallah as someone different.We chat everyday,share pics,we were very close. It is so hard having a huge crush on Abdallah. We couldn't go a day without talking. I was addicted. No doubt he is very friendly unlike Mr.Grumpy.

       Well, i am sixteen years old and that's when it occurs to me that "A crush only lasts for maximum 4 Months, if it exceeds then you're already in love. That means am in love with my brother, am in love with my favorite cousin, am in love with Abdallah. And am living with them henceforth, under the same roof. oh Allah!!!

         (Not edited)
Pardon my mistakes🙏🏻
  Boring chapter huh?? 😐
   Don't worry 😉
This is just the beginning

Vote❤️
Comment😫❤️🙏🏻
Share❤️
            👑Hajjo.Baraah🌹
                S.O.L.D.I.E.R💫