Chapter 3

Being in university can sometimes be extremely stressful and a little bit tempting.Being in maitama sule is not easy at all,to be honest I'm not used to living in kano,and attending maitama is making everything more and more stressful.

My first day at the university was a hell,first of all I have to go along with that grumpy young man,I have never met anyone so strict as him,seriously it would never hurt to smile once in a while.The ride to maitama was a long one,a long boring one,we didn't even have a single conversation.

It's past 4:30pm and that grumpy man hasn't pick me up,I'm super hungry wallah."Allah ka taimakeni, Ya Allah help me."I silently prayed.

Just then someone tapped me,I slowly turned around and saw two people smiling at me(a guy and a lady)the guy is tall,not too tall,dark in complexion,the first thing I noticed about him is his dimple.Well,let's just call him Mr.Dimple.

The lady is short but she's cute.....super cute.let's just call her cutiey.

She extended her hand and i gladly shook "I'm Sa'adah and he is hafiz,100level we are both studying quantity survey"she said happily.

"I'm sadiya,100 level,studying the same course"I smiled back

"Friends?"hafiz said

"Sure"

We were discussing an assignment when Mr.grumpy decided to show his well clean sparkling c63.

I quickly grabbed my things"okay guys,see you tomorrow"

"Bye then"

Here we go again.....boredom,this guy deserve an award wallah!most boring person on earth,is there anything like that....I wonder.
***

"Keep sitting in the car kinji ko"he banged the door and left

"Oh we are here"

"Assalamu Alaikum,We are back!"I yelled

"Keh!!!!Are you out of your senses,You are a lady for Allah's sake, mtswww"Yahaya angry yelled

I ascended the stairs not giving him a second glance,I wanted to tell him NA YOU SABI Mr.Grumpiness,oh yes am crazy,super crazy but shaa I don't want to disrespect him.

I went directly to ummi's room which was adjacent to my new beautiful room,she was sitting majestically on a couch. "Good evening ummi"I greeted her shyly.

"Evening sadyy babe,How was school?

OMG!!! I'm flabbergasted 'sady babe' can you imagine,for chocolate sake..am her in law to be(Wild thoughts,I wish lol)Oh Abdullah!!

"Alhamdulillah ummi"

"Ma shaa Allah,your food is in the kitchen,when you are done come let's gist"

"Okay"I answered shyly

"Better stop being shy,am I your in law" she said laughing

If you know,you know ummi

"No! Ummi" I also said laughing

I went to my room,took a shower,wore a comfortable gown.i was eating quietly when someone closed my eyes from behind "guess who?"

"Abdullah"I screamed.

Don't blame me i am happy

"Oh yes your fav is here,how are you?"

"I'm fine Audu"

  "I will skin you alive halimatu"

"And I will shoot you.....Ak47,you know i am a soldier"

"Hahhahahahahah,so you know Ak47!?And you a soldier,lol"

"Yes oo,the soldier I wish"

"So you wanted to be a soldier?"

"Yes Abdullah

"Okay oo,keep dreaming"

We finished eating and went to ummi's room."Abdullah ka kiyaye ni wallahi,Be careful with me. Did you even go to school?"

"No,Anyi canceling lectures din, the lectures got canceled"

"Allahu yahdika ya Abdullah"

Well Abdullah Suleiman is seventeen year old,he's tall,very tall,fair,he's very funny,friendly,Always smiling,he's handsome,well built,Always going to the gym though he hates school,from this party to this party,playing and dumping girls.....oh yes he's a player.

Unlike,his elder brother,who is twenty years old,tall but Abdullah is taller and fairer,he's very religious though he doesn't smile,Always grumpy.

(Not edited)
Pardon my mistakes

All those voting and commenting,I really appreciate it❤️😻🌚✨

Vote❤️
Comment❤️
Share❤️
👑Hajjo.Baraah🌹
S.O.L.D.I.E.R💫