Chapter 29

(Unedited)

Sadiya glanced at Yahaya for the nth time. He still had his eyes on the TV with his eyebrows furrowed and pursed lips.

A minute passed and Yahaya didn't glance her way. She picked up the throw pillow that was beside her and threw it at him. He turned and she acted as if she wasn't the one, seeing that he smirked and also threw it at her then pretended as if he wasn't the one, turning his attention back on the Tv.

She smiled and gently picked up the throw pillow that landed on her feet. She threw it again and he did the same, in less than twenty minutes they were going round the parlour with all the throw pillows scattered around.

A knock came in and that interrupted their play. "I will check." He said and made his way to the door.

"Abdullah, I thought you've left." He said.

"Not yet, I tried calling you earlier but it wasn't going through." He explained.

Seeing the weird look Yahaya was giving Aret, Abdullah internally thank God for buying long gowns for her.

"She is Aret." He said slowly. Yahaya nodded and ushered them in. "Come in."

"This is going to be hard" Abdullah muttered to himself after they've settled down.

Sadiya noticed Abdullah's uneasiness, he kept brushing his hand over his face.

"Come with me." She held Aret's hand, leaving the two brothers.

Yahaya nudged Abdullah's shoulder. "Talk."

"I.....this girl....Aret....i mean Ummi..." he started explaining, stammering.

"Abdullah keep calm and talk.I will listen."

He exhaled sharply and narrated everything to Yahaya.

Yahaya sighed, "you mean we should trust this girl? What if she cooked up that story....."

Abdullah quickly cut him off. "Believe me she is innocent, just look at her eyes."

Yahaya nodded, not wanting to argue further. "So when are you leaving with her?"

"Next two days." He replied.

"Alright, see you tomorrow. Right?"

When Abdullah didn't move, Yahaya raised his eyebrows. "Yes?"

"I want to see her before i leave." He blurted out.

"Okay let me call her." And Yahaya moved in to call her.

"See you tomorrow, yeah?" Abdullah said, giving her his backpack which consist everything he bought for her earlier.

Aret collected it. "Thank you."

Abdullah nodded. "Feel at home. You're safe."

Later that night, when Sadiya crawled to bed, she stared at Yahaya unbelievable. "You watch barbie?"

He shrugged and turned his attention back to his macbook. "Yeah i do."

"Oh no! I'd rather watch wrestling than to watch barbie."

"What? Wrestling is stupid, guys without trousers fighting for a belt. It doesn't make sense." He chuckled, pausing the barbie stuff.

Sadiya pouted and said; "i want to sleep." He gently shifted the macbook from his laps and she laid her head. He continued watching, stroking her hair.

Twenty minutes later, the movie ended and Yahaya kept the macbook aside. "I thought you were sleeping." He said, when he tried shifting her head to the pillow.

"No waiting for you to finish."

"I'm done, but i need to freshen up." And he moved to the bathroom.

Five minutes later, he wrapped his hands around her, placing a kiss on her forehead, he whispered. "Sleep mi alma. I love you." With that, they called it a night.

The next morning, Sadiya stirred in her sleep as a result of a knock. She opened her eyes and glanced at the wall clock. "12:06pm." She read.

Without thinking twice, she sprinted out of bed. They must've slept off after subh prayers.

Remembering, there's a guest that arrived yesterday, she mentally smacked herself. The girl must be hungry by now. She picked up her long navy blue hijab and sauntered out to see who was knocking.

"Good morning Abdullah." Sadiya said as soon as she opened the door.

"Morning, are you just waking up?"

"Unfortunately,yes. Settle down please." She said and headed to the kitchen.

Right into the kitchen, she removed her hijab and folded it neatly, keeping it on top of the freezer she started peeling yam and in less than an hour she was done frying.

"Good morning, how may i help?" Aret greeted Sadiya as she was stirring the sauce.

Sadiya smiled, "don't worry, I'm almost done. How was your night?"

"It was good." She simply replied.

"Abdullah is here, have you seen him? Go ahead, he is in the parlour."

Aret nodded and Sadiya continued with what she was doing. Few minutes later, she was done and she arranged everything on the table.

"A.A" sadiya called out to them, laughing and they turned abruptly.

"What?" She laughed again. "I just abbreviated your names, Abdullah and Aret to A.A. That sounds cool."

Abdullah chuckled outwardly. "Yeah right! It sounds cool and amazing."

"Breakfast is ready. Okay i mean brunch. Feel free, i will be in my room if you need anything."

They nodded and she headed to her room. "Where were you?" Yahaya asked immediately when she entered the room.

"Kitchen." She replied curtly, removing her hijab.

"It's almost time for Zuhr.....so" she trailed off and Yahaya headed to the bathroom. "Yes i will take my bath and perform ablution."

They took thier bath, performed ablution and prayed quietly. "The weather is cool and amazing. I love it." Yahaya said starring deep into her eyes.

"I want cuddle with you, come." And he pulled her into his arms on the bed before she even get to protest.

"Abd....." she started and he cut her off with a sizzling kiss. "Abdullah wouldn't mind Mi alma."

...........

Yayyy finally I've updated🙌🏻😁 hope you guys are doing fine? ☺️

Manage this chapter please 🙌🏻💗 tell me about your thoughts 🙏🏻

Yahaya is giving em hot hot 🥵

New readers i see you all❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰thank youuuu😻

All those commenting and votinggggg❤️❤️💗💗💗thank youuuuu so much😘

Keep Em coming 😂❤️🙌🏻🙏🏻

Vote❤️🙏🏻
Comment❤️🙏🏻
Share❤️🙏🏻
Follow❤️🙏🏻

👑Hajjo.Baraah🌹

S.O.L.D.I.E.R💫