Chapter 10

Sadiya's POV

(Unedited)

Today being Friday, I sat all alone in the living room waiting for the brothers to show up their handsome faces, so that we can cook lunch together. That's our daily routine now. Baba traveled, ummi traveled, lauratu the house help also traveled. So we cook for ourselves though Yahaya is the chef.

This week is my fav so far, I can't believe that Mr. Grumpy is this nice, I wish every other day will be like this. Waking up in the morning as you go down looking for what to eat you will meet the two brothers preparing breakfast for you...That's the coolest thing ever.

Going to school together, when you get back they will be in the kitchen preparing lunch or dinner for you while you will be in the Loo taking shower and then after eating you will be reading together. Isn't that awesome?

At first I was shy but seeing the brothers always joking around I tagged along.

***
"God I'm bored" I muttered to myself, for God sake how many minutes does it take to pray salatul juma'ah. I got tired of sitting and picked up Abdullah's MacBook that was on the centre table, I started watching Annie.

"Assalam Alaykum" someone said loudly. Wait, I know that voice. Oh Lauratu the most neatest house help you will ever get.

"Wa alayki salaam" I replied opening the door for her.

"Sannu" I greeted her as I helped her with her ghana must go.

"Yauwa, thank you!" She answered smiling.

"I called Ummi yesterday and she told me that she's in Katsina. So how have you been? How're you coping with the two Brothers?" She said laughing

"Ahhh fine Alhamdulillah! We're always having fun, never bored....you know" I replied her shutting down the laptop.

****

"Let's go for shopping, what do you think?" Yahaya gladly said to Abdullah

"Uhm.....All of us?"

"Yes!" He replied before going into the house with a salaam

**

"I prefer the darker one" I told Abdullah that was holding two blue shirts. Sky blue and blue black

"But why? I prefer the sky blue" he said raising one of his eyes brows......he looks so cute.

"I prefer the darker one because you will look handsome"

"And I will look more handsome when I wear the lighter one right" Mr. Grumpy interrupted.

"Nahhh!! You will look uglier" I said laughing.

"You wish, now lets go and get you some new abaya's" he said laughing before grabbing the two shirts.

"Lemon green, coffee brown, purple, aqua green, maroon, black, red, will suit you" the two brothers kept shoving different types of Abayas and different designs and colors of Abayas to my cute innocent face.

We paid everything before leaving the boutique, oh! I mean his royal highness Yahaya, the one and only Mr grumpy paid everything.

We bought ice cream before going back home.

"Finally we are home" i said before launching my not so fat body on the sofa.

"Welcome back" lauratu said happily

"Thank you!" I answered her also feeling happy

"Salaam Alaykum" the two brothers salaamed