Chapter 33

(Unedited)

Ahmadyahayaggg usmanabukur IshaqAbukur -sadiyagarbaa hackermlf Abdulmalik009 thank you guys❤️ they downloaded Wattpad just to read conflate🥰

Yahaya cleared his throat and Abdullah's eyes instantly flew to him.

"You're back!" He exclaimed "welcome back, lemme call Ummi."

"Thank you." He said and nodded for him to go, in order to call Ummi.

Swiftly, he was in front of her, he gently placed his hands around her. "I'm very sorry for everything, forgive me with your big heart! Mi alma, I'm so sorry." He bent down a little and kissed her stomach.

Tears came as her reply, bringing up his hand he wiped away the tears.

"Mr. Romeo, welcome! When you're done, settle down." Ummi said from nowhere.

He turned and smiled at her. "Good day Ummi."

Ummi nodded and gestured for him to sit. "Get food for him." She ordered no one in particular.

He quickly shook his head. "No don't worry, I'm okay. Thank you."

Few minutes later when nobody said a word, Ummi decided to break the silence.

        "Talk and stop looking at her like somebody you've never met. She is still the Sadiya you know, she is still the same except for the fact that she is having your baby."

    "Yes i get that she is having my baby." He scratched the back of his head. "It's just that..." he paused. "I will just go home to freshen up." And in a minute, he was out of the house.

And that's when they noticed how he limped out of the house. Ummi sighed and looked at Sadiya. "He will freshen up and come back, okay?"

    "Okay Ummi."

Ummi squeezed her right hand and smiled reassuringly before leaving her to continue sipping her tea.

She sipped her tea gently and watched the program that was going on. The Muezzin calling the adhaan for Asr made her walked up to the room downstairs.

She finds it hard to go upstairs these days.

The door creaked ajar and he limped in, dressed in a black t-shirt and a chinos trouser. She noticed the bruises on his hands.

He sat beside her on the praying mat and she stretched out her hands to him and they said the supplication together with her head resting on his broad shoulders.

    "Let's go to Ummi." He said and she nodded, with that he gently pulled her up and they headed to Ummi's room. They settled in Ummi's room and watched her as she recited the last verse of Suratul An naba.

      "Yes?" She faced them. "Ummi I'm back, say something please." Yahaya said pleadingly.

    "Yes I've seen you and I've welcomed you." She replied.

   "Thank you." He muttered and held Sadiya's hand. "Then we should leave."

Ummi glared up at him. "Leave? To where?"

He brushed off an invisible dust from his chinos trouser. "Our house?" He asked unsure.

Ummi shook her head. "She is staying here till she gives birth. You traveled for work but didn't give a call, not even once."