Chapter 14

I'm so sorry for not updating i lost my phone for a very long time but Alhamdulillah I've gotten a new one.           

Enjoy!💕

                          (Unedited)

Her cute face shone with a glowing smile like a summer sunrise. She ambled towards Abdullah who stood by the cafeteria waiting for her. A smile crept out of his pink lips as he set his hazel eyes on her.

I accepted Abdullah a month ago. I'm not even sure if it's okay to fall this deep for a person. I'm deeply in love with my favorite cousin.

"Baby how was the lectures?" Abdullah asked as we walked to where Yahaya was patiently waiting for us.

"Stressful" I replied sluggishly dragging my feet.

"You tired?" Come and take a hug babe" Abdullah said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Babyyyyy!!!! You are not serious" I said laughing before walking past him.

Abdullah gladly caught up the car keys Yahaya threw at him "drive" he said wearily.

The drive back home was amazing, I just listened to the love of my life, Abdullah reciting suratul An-am. His qiraa is so MashaAllah. That alone made my day.

When we arrived home it was almost time for Asr, the brothers left for prayers and I went inside to meet Ummi.

***
Sadiya took a bite of her apple as she stared at the tv watching the hate you give this is the third time she's watching it in a month, she felt a presence beside her and looked up.

    "Babe you keep watching this movie over and over again" Abdullah said sitting on the two sitter beside her.

We heard a soft knock and that interrupted the reply i was about to give. Abdullah gladly stood up to open the door.

      "Rayhan! Is this a surprise visit?"  Abdullah asked as he collected her luggage

    Rayhan? I've heard this name before I thought to myself.

"Yes cous, I've always wanted to surprise you....i know you love it.

Ohhh!!! Rayhan the girl i met in katsina. Abdullah's cousin.

"Hello Sadiya right?" Rayhan extended her hand smiling widely.

I gladly shook her hand "yes, how are you doing?" I asked

Right there, we became friends and i didn't realize when Abdullah left.

***
The muezzin calling the adhaan for fajr woke me up, Rayhan joined me and we prayed together. When I finished saying my adhkaar I didn't feel the need to sleep anymore so I decided to feel the morning breeze.

    Still in my blue hijab, I stepped outside. Going round the house and humming to a happy song i spotted someone standing with his back facing me and just like that i found myself beside him.

      "Good morning Yahaya" I greeted quietly.

He seems off for over a month now. I've noticed

       "Morning" he replied absent-minded. We stood for almost five minutes without saying anything

    "Oh Sadiya how have you been?" Yahaya asked as if he just realized i was there.

     "I'm fine Alhamdulillah" I answered

       "How is school? You seem happy lately" he said trying to start a conversation.