kiss scene 𝗷𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗻

warning, i wrote this at around 13/14 so it is wank, sorry :(

y/n ran into her trailer, instantly collapsing on the small sofa they had somehow managed to fit into the room.

"someone's a little tired" finn mocked, y/n groaned throwing a pillow at the pale boy.

"shut it, wolfhard" she warned shooting him a glare; finn threw his hands up in defeat earning a small giggle from the somewhat grumpy girl.

"what scenes do we have today?" she asked locking her phone, looking up at him.

"well, i have a few scenes with jack" ge paused a small smirk grew on his face "and you have a special scene with jaeden, a very special scene"

y/n raised an eyebrow before quickly throwing questions at the boy.
"what kind of special scene?"

"finn why won't you tell me?"

"finn! you better tell me what the fuck you're talking about before i kill you."

finn's head shot up as the words practically spewed out of his mouth.
"today is your kissing scenes with jaeden"

y/n's eyes widened as her phone fell out of her hand. "FUCK" she exclaimed as realisation struck, "i haven't even rehearsed this scene i completely forgot"

"can y/n and jaeden please make their way onto set?!" andy requested.

y/n sighed quickly standing up "wish me luck, i'm gonna need it" she stated walking out of her trailer.

y/n made her way onto set, sitting down on the chair in the practically empty room.

jaeden walked in leaning on the wall on the opposite side of the room.

"action!"

"i-i don't g-get i-it" bill stuttered, frowning at the girl across from him, who was leaning against a tree next to the groups underground hangout. "wh-why did you w-walk out a-anyway?"

"i don't know, bill" y/c/n sighed, looking down at her feet. "maybe it was because richie was making jokes about me, or because eddie wouldn't shut the fuck up about the cobwebs, or maybe because you wouldn't stop flirting with beverly for long enough to even glance in my direction."

"w-why does that b-bother y-you?" bill questioned the girl.

"because i like you.." y/c/n pouted, letting out a sigh. "i've tried so hard to forget about the way i feel, i know you want her but i can't help the way i get butterflies every time i see you or smile when i hear your name."

"i cant stand the sight of you two together, you're the only person i've ever wanted and she took you away so easily." she continued before coming to a silence.

bill stood still for a moment, staring at the floor as he gathered his thoughts. "i-i didn't know you felt that w-way" he stuttered. "you should have told me, i don't care about her she's just a friend"

bill walked towards the girl, reaching out for her hand. "i've always had feelings for you, you're the girl of my dreams"

"you didn't stutter" y/c/n smiled, putting her hand in his. "i've been waiting for this moment for so long."

bill smiled as he placed a hand onto her cheek, the other hand placed onto her waist. he inched his face closer to hers before closing the gap between them, pressing their lips together for a kiss.

"AND SCENE!"

"wow.." jaeden breathed out as he pulled away, smiling shyly at the girl before him. "that was nice."

"yeah, i enjoyed it." y/n smiled back.