split 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗻, 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸

Requested by mhisawesome2025

not a fack imagine sorry

finn let out a deep sigh walking towards y/n, she smiled widely noticing his presence.

"hey baby" she said happily wrapping her arms around the boy, but he didn't hug back.

y/n's happy expression shifted to a concerned one, she awkwardly let go engaging eye contact.

"what's wrong?" she asked placing her hand on his shoulder "you know I'm here for you i-"

"you, you're the problem! i can't go anywhere without you being there! i can't do anything without hearing your voice, i can't look at myself without seeing you.." finn snapped pushing her hand away "i can't live without thinking about you! about how you deserve better than a stressed out little boy! look y/n, I love you will all of my heart, but I just can't do it anymore. i'm sorry, but i'm done."

he quickly turned away, avoiding seeing her face. finn hesitantly began walking away trying his hardest to drown out the sobs of the girl he just broke.

"i know you're hurting right now, but please don't shut me out. i need you" y/n shouted "please finn, i love you.."

she watched as he walked down the pathway, towards the gates of the park they had met up in. he left her, alone, on the dainty bench hidden by the bushes. it was their secret place.

but not anymore.

y/n went to the only person she could trust, jack grazer.

although him and Finn were best friends she knew he was the right person to talk to, as he probably knew why finn had broken up with her.

y/n slowly knocked on the door, wiping the tears from her face with her free hand. eventually jack answered, his face lighting up as he saw his friend.

"oh hey, y/n!" he grinned, his expression shifting as he noticed the look on her face. "what's wrong?"

he opened the door fully, allowing her to come inside. "you need to tell me what's gone off" he pouted as she stepped inside, taking off her coat and delicately placing it on the coat rack.

"it's nothing, i'm fine" she smiled sadly. "i just needed to see you, you're the only person i trust."

"what about finn?" jack asked softly as the two sat down on the sofa. "not that i'm upset that you're here, obviously"

"we aren't together anymore" y/n sighed. "he broke up with me about an hour or two ago"

"oh yeah, so clearly you're completely fine." he rolled his eyes. "i'm joking, i'm sorry, you deserve better than that"

"yeah, i do" she looked down, playing with her hands. "i just don't know what i did wrong"

"i don't get it," jack complained. "why would he give up on the only thing that makes him happy?"

"you tell me, mate" y/n sighed, laughing a little. "i wish i knew what went wrong, i want to fix it"

"y/n, you deserve better than that"

"i know"

few weeks later

"no jack, over here" y/n whisper shouted as she directed the young boy to the old bench behind the bushes. "you're going the wrong way!"

"sorry," he pouted. "i've never been here before"

y/n groaned, grabbing his hand before dragging him over to the bench. the two sat down, grinning at each other.

"this is where finn ended things" y/n spoke, both of their smiles fading.

"i'm sorry, y/n" he sighed. "i wouldn't treat you like that."

"what?" y/n looked up at him, her smile reappearing slightly.

"i've been into you for so long, i want to be the person who makes you happy" jack admitted. "i really, really like you y/n"

"i like you too" y/n grinned. "i thought you were just trying to be nice to me, i felt so stupid for wanting you"

"you're not stupid" he smiled, cupping her cheek in his hand. "i want you."

he leaned in, closing the gap between them with a kiss. this was the start of something beautiful.

few months later

finn sighed throwing his bag to the floor, he slouched in his chair opening his laptop.

his life had been falling apart since he let go of y/n, he had spent endless nights awake staring at his phone just waiting for a text or call or anything.
the screen remained blank.

he had been dropped from several shoots, and lost followers, but he didn't care about any of that.

finn was so wrapped up in his own world; a world where none of this ever happened, where him and y/n were still together, where everything was perfect.

a bundle of their memories replayed in his mind at every moment, it was like she was haunting him.

it confused finn how one simple heat of the moment decision could effect his life so massively.

he was numb, he had lost all feeling.

y/n stumbled into the small cafe, holding tightly onto jacks hand as she laughed at something he'd said.

finn looked up from his laptop, his stomach sinking. she looked happy, way happier than when she was with him. he couldn't help the way his eyes fixed onto her, she was beautiful.

jack and y/n seated themselves at a small table near the front of the shop, just in front of the windows. he had noticed finn the second he walked in, and was doing his best to avoid him.

y/n was happy now, that's all that mattered.