found 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸

𝗢𝗟𝗗 - 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟳 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

Minutes, turned to hours, turned to days, turned to weeks.

She was nowhere to be seen.

She had become one of the many posters on the notice board.

Her smile was forgotten.
y/n was just one of the hundreds of kids that had gone missing, but people had given up on finding her.
Except one boy, Eddie Kaspbrak.

You see Eddie and y/n, they were close. Real close. So it wouldn't take a genius to guess that the poor boy was absolutely distraught. y/n was apart of the losers club, you know that one group that doesn't fit in, but they still get through things. Together. But maybe y/n going missing was too much, because they can't get through that. And I don't think they ever will.

They had given up just like everyone else, they let her down.

Eddie kicked at the ground letting out a loud groan. Things had changed, he felt like his life had no meaning.

y/n was gone. She's probably dead. The thought sent shivers down his spine, the girl he loves dying, alone, in some place she didn't know about.

Oh how it hurt him. The pain he was going through was unimaginable.
Every night he dreamt about her. Every second he thought about her. She was always there, even if she really wasn't.

"Hiya Eddie!"

His head shot up. There was a girl a few feet away from him, her back was turned. She had y/h/c hair.. just like y/n.

Eddie was in a trance. He couldn't move.

"H-hi?" He blurted out. The girl let a small giggle as she began walking away, beckoning for Eddie to follow behind.

She ran into an abandoned house; The windows were boarded up, and the door was wide open.

The girl turned around revealing Jen.
She had a large cut going down her cheek, and a frown upon her face.

"Save me" she whispered squeezing her eyes shut.

Just as Eddie was about to walk forwards she was dragged deeper into the house.

Eddie stopped; a single tear trickled down his face as he ran in after her.

"y/n!" He shouted busting open the door, as the door collapsed onto the floor he bolted inside the room staring down at the floor.

There she was. Alone. Scared.

He let out a sharp gasp as he wrapped his arms around the girl rising her from the ground. He ran out of the room jumping over the numerous objects lying on the floor. He broke out of the front door, which was now somehow covered.

Eddie cried setting her down on the ground.

"Come on, you can do this! Breathe, please breathe" He sobbed holding tightly onto her hand.
"Please"

y/n coughed, gasping for air. She flew up violently tapping on Eddies shoulder. He quickly grabbed his inhaler shoving it into her mouth.

She let out a deep breath before turning back to him. She engulfed him into a bone crushing hug, Tears streaming down her face. She was finally safe.

Eddie pulled away looking into her eyes, he gave her a quick smirk before pushing his lips against hers.

"I love you so fucking much, y/n, I couldn't handle another day without you"

"I love you too"