audition.finn

Imagine for the lovely 7oliphant7
•sliding in with a finn imagine•
OoF

• • • •

Olivia let out a deep breath before walking through the door, this was it. Her last chance. Today was the chemistry test between her and the other few actors that had gotten through, I guess you could say she was nervous, but it would be an understatement. One of Olivia's best friends y/f/n had already been cut, so that didn't exactly help.
Once she had entered the room she was almost instantly bombarded with questions:
"Are you ready for today?"
"You're gonna be so shook"
"Do you think you'll get the part?"
"Do you know what you're doing today?"

Andy quickly walked over shooing the people away.
"Sorry about them" He smiled shooting a glare at the group of adults "they just wanna know about you I guess"
"It's fine don't worry" Olivia replied smiling up at the man; Suddenly, Andy stopped pushing the small girl into another room.
There were a few other people inside this room, that were actually her age.
"Okay so lets go through this, today we're doing the chemistry test between you guys to see who gets what part, I'd like to see you in this order
Sophia and Jaeden
Jack and Finn
Wyatt and Jaeden
Sophia and Olivia
Chosen and Jeremy
Olivia and Finn"
Andy explained earning a mixture of 'okay' and 'alright' in response.

Time skip to Olivia & Finn

"No, no, no, nooo!" Olivia shouted
as she dropped the key down a crack in the floor "FUCK" she exclaimed collapsing onto the worn out sofa.
Finn slowly walked over sitting next to her;
"What happened?" He asked
"I dropped the key" Olivia sighed dropping her head in her hands "and now we're stuck in this stupid fucking room!"
"We'll get out don't worry" Finn stated in a soft voice, attempting to calm her down, but it did the opposite.
"How can I not worry?" She shouted rising from her seat "We could die in here richie! You could die, and it would be all my fault! I wouldn't be able to live with that, knowing that I killed you! Why did you have to follow me here? If you didn't follow me you'd be safe right now, with the rest of the losers. You'd be at the quarry having fun! Not stuck in here with me, you wouldn't be dying.."
Finn stood up slowly inching towards her "I followed you b-because I-I I love you Okay?!"
Olivia stopped dead in her tracks turning to face the boy, she didn't say or do anything, she just stared.
Silence fell upon the room, quickly replaced with laughter.
"You don't mean it" she laughed sadly "no one ever means it"
"If I didn't mean it would I do this?" Finn questioned instantly attaching his lips to hers.
"Maybe, you never know what Trashmouth's gonna do next" She giggled smiling at him.

THIS IS SO BAD IM SO SORRY