ellen 𝗷𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗻

[ U N E D I T E D ]
°1,150 words°
Doesn't really include much of Jaeden but it also contains quite a lot about him
Ignore all the mistakes ima correct the ones I see tomorrow cause its currently 3am and ya girl has school tomorrow

m A b O i I i I ™

Hello Y\N,
I was wondering if you would like to come on the show, we have a few sketch ideas that I think really fit your personality, and I would love to see you preform in person - Ellen

Sent 29th September 20:35

Hiya Ellen,
Sorry for the kind of late reply I was really busy filming Pretty Little Liars (rip) when you sent that email. I would absolutely love to be on your show, I honestly adore your work and would love to be apart off it! But I didn't think you would include a sketch of a pubescent teenage girl fangirling over people like Ethan Dolan, and Jaeden Lieberher. What day is the show? Hope to hear from you soon - Y\N the pubescent fangirl

Sent 1st October 10:51

Hello again Y\N,
I love how you signed the email off, anyway the show will be on the 10th October so you should have plenty of time to prepare yourself - mentally and physically I usually scare my guests. I'll try not to traumatize you - Ellen

Sent 2nd October 00:10

° 10th O C T O B E R °

"And now its time for our next guest Y\N L\N!"
The crowd cheered ferociously as the young girl walked on stage, her h\t h\c hair bounced off her shoulders as she did so. Y\N smiled sitting down in one of the comfy white chairs.
"Hey" she said awkwardly, Of course now that she was actually on stage her anxiety had decided to kick in. She played with her hands as she stumbled on her words, "i-i-i-i" Y\N stuttered "Ahhh! Sorry I'm just really nervous" she exclaimed letting out a little laugh. Y\N was beyond confused as to why she was acting like this, she hardly ever got nervous but I guess today was different.

"Its fine there's no need to be nervous we all love you" Ellen smiled moving her hand, gesturing to all her audience (lmao does that make sense) Everyone cheered once again, but it wasn't like the cheer when she came on, this one was more sympathetic and meaningful it was kind of comforting for the young girl. Y\N let out a deep breath, that she didn't even know she was holding in.
"Okay let's get ready to rumble kiddos!" She exclaimed
"I don't think she's nervous anymore" Ellen laughed, the audience following. As the conversation developed they moved onto a different subject, celebrity crushes. Ellen had decided to play a game with Y\N. She had to choose between 2 celebrities plain and simple, or so she thought.

The first two images appeared on the large screen, it was Beyonce and Arianna Grande. All she had to do was choose one and that's how the game went.

Arianna or Beyonce

Sorry Ari I do love you with all my heart, but Beyonce is my unbiological mother.

Jimmy Kimmel or James Corden

Ahh I love both, but sorry Jimmy boy me and James are British friends

Wyatt Oleff or Jacob Sartorius

WYATT! WYATT 100% WYATT! he is such a meme, miss ya wy

Maddie or Mackenzie

Ahh these guys are my unbiological sisters! I love both of you unconditionally, but I'm gonna have to go with Kenzie due to the fact I spend more time with her

Finn wolfhard or Jaeden Lieberher

Y\N froze, (insert roblox death sound) her eyes widened as she choked on her water. Of course his name was gonna pop up today. He was her everything, Her reason to live, even if it was just a silly celebrity crush. He still made her feel special, even if they had never met or even spoke.

Ummmm... Well Finn is my best friend, love ya! But Jaeden is amazing, even if I've never met him. Hit me up @ y\i\h

The audience erupted into contagious fits of laughter, because of the girls comment Ellen started referring to other situations where she had mentioned her love for the blue eyed boy.

The screen shifted from a picture of Finn and Jaeden to a screenshot of her email, Y\N let out an awkward giggle shifting uncomfortably in her seat. "Like Ethan Dolan and Jaeden Lieberher" The screen then changed once again, but this time it was a video from her live stream a few weeks ago. Her cheeks were 50 shades of fucking red she already knew what this video was, and she absolutely hated it. Y\N extended the sleeve of her y\f\c sweater using it to cover her eyes. "Anything but that video" She squealed as the sound of her squeaky, annoying (you know when you hear your voice on recording and you hate it? That's what I mean) voice filled her ears.

"@ Finnswolfhard, nice username, asks who is your celebrity crush?" Y\N put her hand on her chin, her happy expression shifting into a concentrated, decisive one "Jaeden Lieberher! He's absolutely stunning, and his personality is just aweee I literally can't think of a more perfect human being, other than myself" she smirked "nah I'm the opposite of perfect boi don't even get me started, but yeah Jaeden you should hit me up!" Y\N laughed winking whilst doing finger guns.

"Is it over yet?"
Yn asked unsure if it was safe to remove her hands from her face, she mentally scolded herself for picking Jaeden. How did you not see this coming you fucking idiot. Ellen stifled out a laugh giving the a girl a quick nod, even though she was covering her eyes.
"Well Y\N we have a surp-"
"Nope. Nah. Noooo" she exclaimed standing up "not today Ellen you thought" Y\N was seriously about to transform into Jimmy Neutron and blast, there was no way in this world that she was about to confront her longterm crush.
"BOO" A familiar voice screamed hugging her from behind, Y\N jumped out of her skin she was shook no questions asked.

"Turn around" a member of the audience shouted, soon joined by a few others. "No" Y\N shrieked "its so embarrassing!"
She eventually turned to be met with those damn blue eyes "Hiiiiiii" she smiled awkwardly "hiya" Jaeden laughed, grabbing her hand as they both sat down. I swear if he's teasing me right now- Her thoughts were interrupted by everyone standing up, beckoning for her to do the same. Y\N stood listening to the few words Ellen had left before the episode ended "thank you guys for watching and as for always I'll see y'all later bye!"
(Casually changes the outdo because she can't remember what Ellen says at the end of a show)