sick 𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲

𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁

Hope struggled out of bed, She had been sick for 3 days now, and nothing was making her better. She grabbed her fluffy blanket wrapping it around herself, before making her way to the door. Once she had opened the door Hope was met with those (idk if that makes sense) familiar brown eyes.
"E-Eddie what are you doing here?" She questioned, her voice was quiet and raspy.
"I came to help you get better" He said trying his best to smile. Hope was a little shocked, usually Eddie would go out of his way to avoid her when she was sick he was that much of a germaphobe.
"Eddie.." She sighed "you know you can't do that you'll get sick to"
"Oh well" He said walking through the door "I've been wanting a day off"
Hope giggled closing the door, She plopped down on the couch pulling a blanket over her body.
"Don't complain when you get sick" She laughed shaking her head "I won't" Eddie stated "we'll be sick together"

• •

"But I wanna watch Pretty Little Liars!" Hope groaned looking up at Eddie, They were now cuddling on her sofa arguing about what to watch.
"Spencer is-" She quickly covered his mouth "don't you dare" She said glaring at him.
"What about riverdale?" Eddie suggested, Hope grabbed the remote flicking through her recent searches. "Say no more"
20 minutes into the first episode Hope started coughing, gasping for air.
Eddie shot up running to get her inhaler, Usually he would get his, but Henry had smashed it. He viciously pulled open the drawer, dumping out all its contents. He grabbed the piece of bright pink plastic and ran back into the living room. Eddie helped her sit up
Before shoving the inhaler into her mouth (Bitch I'm gone that sounds so wrong). Hopes breathing gradually went back to normal, Eddie engulfed her into a huge hug "I thought I wanna gonna lose you" He whispered.
"you thought wrong" She smiled

"Your never gonna lose me"