Their favourite 5sos song|Losers

sorry, I love 5sos.

And ik 5sos weren't a thing back then, but sis neither were you.

Bill

Broken Home

He felt as if he could relate to the song, his parents aren't the same anymore. His family kind of fell apart after Georgie went missing.

Richie

She's Kinda Hot

This really needs no explanation. It's Richie, The song contains the word 'hot' of course he loves it.

Stan

Amnesia

It makes him cry. The song reminds him of you, like a lot. The memories the two of you had before your parents forced you to move away.It's your songs, It always has been and it always will be.

Eddie

Vapor

Lil wheezy loves this song for one reason, The way he change the lyrics to 'i want to breathe you in my inhaler' and it still sounding good.

Mike

Voodoo doll

It represents his emotions towards you, like this hoe is so shook that he likes you. He constantly denies that he likes you, but sis.. it's so obvious that he does.

Ben

She Looks So Perfect

It reminds him of the first time he met you, if you take away the american apparel underwear and shit the songs almost completely accurate.

Bev

500 Years Of Winter - Pizza

The best song they've ever made. It's such a big inside joke between the two of you, you quote it all the time. She can't help but smile everytime she hears it.