hidden 𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗿𝘆

henry bowers x fem!reader
requested

"richie that makes no sense" y/n laughed rolling her eyes at the young boy "how could the earth be flat?"

"simple, it isn't round so it's flat" richie smiled sarcastically, clearly knowing what he was saying was dumb.

"n-n-no Richie the earth isn't flat" Bill sighed "w-we've been over this"

"we've also been over how annoying your voice is" richie mumbled not expecting anyone to hear him, but it's richie we're talking about.

y/n raised her eyebrow crossing her arms. "richie, that's pathetic" the girl sighed blowing the hair from her face.

"you'd know all about being pathetic, wouldn't you y/n?"

"oh how nice of you to join this conversation; bowers" she smiled turning to face the bully "but I don't really intend on speaking to you" y/n turned to the rest of her friends, rolling her eyes at the vile boy.

"too bad sweetie" henry smirked, grabbing her. "i don't intend on leaving you alone"

y/n looked down at her feet, usually she would have a comeback but she just couldn't think of one. there was something about this boy that wiped her mind blank, no matter what she did or how happy she was he would constantly knock her down, but y/n could never think of anything to say or do about it. it was like he had her under a spell.

"what's wrong? cat got your tongue?" henry questioned, lifting her head with his index finger "what's wrong with your face?"

y/n could feel the tension building between them. 'come on, y/n. you have to have something.'

"what is your issue, bowers?" y/n groaned. "i'm tired of your shit, what did i even do for you to treat me like this."

"you're just an immature little boy with a messed up mullet, you're not special." she continued. "being a horrible person has ruined anything you could have built."

"you don't mean any of this" henry grinned. "i like getting on your nerves, sugartits, i love how fiesty you get"

"choke."