Promises 1

I had promised Alissa to do that, and I'm not one to break promises. However I really didn't know if could do something like that, you see I'm not the prettiest of girls; so when Alissa came over to me asking about a photo shoot I was shook, but she promised me it'd be fun. And it was, but there was one thing. It was the day I met you, our friendship was fun at the time. So I quite enjoyed your company, but now I think about it. You ruined the best day of my life, it was now just another memory I wish I didn't have. Every time I think back to that day you're the only thing I can find, you've become my only escape from the world around me. And that kills me because I want to forget you.
I never knew how much a promise could affect your life, and I really wish I did. Because then I would've never met you, even if that's not what I really want.

~

Loren Violet; she was a small girl, with a vibrant personality. It was hard not to like her, although some people found it quite easy. She had one best friend, which was probably the reason socialising seemed so strange to her. She was very antisocial, quiet. But only if she didn't know you. I guess you could say she was one of those people; the ones that constantly open
up to the wrong people.
She was different especially when compared to her sister Alissa.
The two were polar opposites, but seemed to get along perfectly.
I mean hey, opposites attract right?
Well obviously not in that way, that's incest. But they were very close, very, very close. Inseparable. The pair spent every minute of every day together, unless one of them had plans - which for Loren was quite rare, but it did happen. Occasionally.
Anyway, let's move onto her best friend: Allie Holmes. Allie was a happy young girl, she was always smiling or laughing. She was just someone everyone wanted to be around however some needed her more than others. Like Loren for example, Loren needed that positive vibe surrounding her; don't get me wrong she was already a happy girl, at times, but she had off days. Just like everyone else, except her off days were fucking horrible. It was like a time consuming temporary death, which to you and me may sound quite familiar but Loren had never felt anything like it. The thought of it mortified her. But hey, the thought of socialising terrified that girl. So I mean it can't be that bad, right?
Wrong.

~

'Loren middle name Violet get back here!' Allie shouted as her friend ran through the hallway of her sisters flat. 'Loren please, I can't run that far and you know that' she pleaded stopping for a breath.
Loren popped her head out from the corner attempting to hold in her laughter, but the sight of her best friend dramatically breathing in and out did make her giggle.
'And I can't handle a social situation, but you're still trying to make me go to meet people I don't wanna know' Loren shot back finally walking towards her friend.
'I just want you to make more friends, I'm hardly ever at school anymore so you need someone to go to. Please'
Loren let out a dramatic sigh falling onto the sofa behind her.
'I know that, but I don't care! I'd rather be alone than surrounded by fake people'
'How do you know they're fake? You've never met them'
Allie stated joining the girl on the couch
'I don't have to meet them, it's a simple thing. Everyone's fake to me, two-faced. So what's saying they won't be another one of those people, the ones who constantly use me? Huh? What if they break the last piece of me? What would you do then? You'd regret making me leave the house, it's too social, too risky. So I'm sorry but no, I wouldn't be able to go anyway. I've got something on with Alissa - like always.' Loren ranted on as Allie sipped on the tea she had made when she arrived.
'I guess you're right, but honestly everyone there is so nice! You'd get along with them great, I really do think you should give them a chan-'
Allie stopped herself quickly moving onto a different subject, as she saw the look on Loren's face.
'Right, okay. What're you doing with Alissa?'
'Some shitty photo shoot with a few random people I don't know' Loren sighed 'and before you say 'Loren that's a social situation' yeah I know, but I promised Alissa that I'd go before I knew that. So I kind of have to'
'Oh, Well I hope you have fun, and I'm expecting to see all the photos. Allllll the photos, especially the ones with that boy!' Allie giggled as Loren's cheeks tinted red.
'Hush child, I don't care for this type of abuse!!' Loren joked pressing her finger against Allies lips.
'Plus I don't even wanna go, help me think of an excuse?'
The two girls sat with their head on their hands, thinking faces on. Both struggling to come with an excuse.
'Ooo I've got one!'
'What?'
'I could- and- like- ugh, nothing. I'm fucked aren't I?'
'No, don't say that! You're just... mildly stuck? Nah, you're fucked. But try and think about it in a positive way, you're doing a photo shoot. That's amazing! You're gonna do great at it, and they'll love you. You're even gonna make new friends, and if you don't want to you can forget about them after the days over!' Allie reassured pulling the girl in for a hug, she rubbed her back as Loren sobbed into her shoulder.
'Jesus help me' she muttered pulling away from the hug, a small smile appearing on her face.
Just as Allie opened her mouth to speak Alissa walked into the room.
'Hey girlies- wait, Loren what's wrong?' Her face softening as she sat on the other side of the girl.
'Oh it's nothing' Loren smiled turning to face her, but Alissa simply shook her head.
'Tell me.'
'I- I got upset because of.. because of the photo shoot, I got nervous. I don't think I'm good enough to do something like that' Loren admitted as Alissa frowned.
'You're good enough to do anything, and if you don't think you're pretty enough please explain why my manager requested that I do this with you. He even asked me to employ you in the modelling industry!' Alissa smiled wrapping her arm around the brunettes shoulder.
'Really?' Loren questions earning a nod from the older girl.
'Really'

~

'Yo guys, it's Violet, back at it again!'

Loren was woken by the shouting of her older sister, she was vlogging. Again.
Loren walked towards the kitchen, rubbing her eyes as she did so.
'Oh I'm sure all your 12 subscribers care so much' she joked sitting down at the kitchen table.
'Oh trust me, they do. Anyway, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. We're going to be doing a photo shoot today' Alissa stated, causing Loren's eyes to go wide.
She spat out her drink letting out a questionable squeak 'TODAY?!'
Alissa let out a small giggle as she watched the girl sprint towards her bedroom.
'Yes Loren, today' Alissa mumbled to herself before turning off the camera, and walking towards her sisters room.

'So, today's gonna be fun'

~

Yo guys, Weston Koury here, back at it again with another upload. Sorry I haven't updated in ages, I've been really busy lately. Sorry that this is just a shitty