movie you watch 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘀

Bill
✎ The Goonies
You, Bill and Georgie would sit in a blanket fort stuffing your faces with popcorn. Surprisingly, Bill still does this with you, even though it will sometimes upset him.
Snack you have: sweet popcorn, and m&ms.
Way you cuddle:
He wraps both arms around you pulling you into his chest, rubs your back.

Richie
✎ The breakfast club
Richie always wanted to watch movies you had never watched, until you got to this one. Ever since then you guys would watch The Breakfast Club every Friday after school.
Snack you have: Chocolate. Lots of it.
Way you cuddle:
He hugs your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder. Your butt is touching his crotch.

Eddie
✎ Space Jam
You and Eddie always watched Space Jam together growing up, it was basically your childhood. You guys would built a fort - using every blanket and pillow you could find. The two of you would just sit in there watching the movie on repeat until you fell asleep every weekend.
Snack you have: Milk & Cookies - Melanie Martinez (Issa Bop)
Way you cuddle:
Caresses your cheek, you usually rest your head in the crook of his neck as your arms wraps around his chest.

Mike
✎ E.T
Mike loved the way you'd freak out every time you saw E.T, he found it really cute. He liked to cuddle you when you cry at the end, and he just lowkey loves my mans E.T.
Snack you have: Cheerios & Nutella
Way you cuddle: You lay your head on his chest as he strokes your hair (you get me?)

Stan
✎ Back to the future
The plot fascinated the both of you, it was always top pick for movie night. You guys would tell each other stories about how you're going to time travel together in the future.
Snack you have: Sweet & salty popcorn
Way you cuddle:
Wraps both arms around you, am you're full on top of him. Lots Of blankets.

Ben
✎ Ghostbusters
The two of you would always run around screaming the theme song, it was just something special for the two of you. Something you didn't have to share with the rest of the losers.
Snack you have: lots of crisps and soda
Way you cuddle: he strokes your hair as he rests his head on top of yours.

Beverly
✎ Beetlejuice
You would spend hours rewatching it as many times as you can, never fails to make you laugh. Every Saturday you would hand fairy lights up, cover your floor with pillows & blankets - to make sure it was comfy.
The two of you would go to the local shop and buy loads of sweets, unfortunately you'd always bump into the losers or Henry on your way.
Snack you have: Gummy worms & milkshakes
way you cuddle: Wraps one arm around you securely, hides her face in your neck

Henry
✎ The shining
Henry loved seeing the mortified expression on your face, but if things went to far he'd wrap his arms around you protectively ensuring you of your safety.
Snack you have: Toffee popcorn
Way you cuddle:
You lay your head on his chest rubbing circles on his stomach.

Victor
✎ dirty dancing
Somehow you would always convince him to watch Dirty Dancing with you, It's strange how into the movie he is.
Snack you have: Nerds
Way you cuddle: He wraps you up, your faces inches apart. He would steal kisses every 5 seconds (of summer)

Patrick
✎ Poltergeist
He would constantly attempt to scare you despite the fact that you have watched this movie hundreds of times.
Snack you have: Reece's pieces
Way you cuddle: He would have his arm around you holding tightly onto your hand. He would occasionally throw food at you, once he got a m&m stuck in you nose. That was fun..