filming 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁, 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 <𝟯

"I don't wanna film this scene" I sighed as we pulled up to the venue, today we were doing the quarry scene and I was shitting myself. It wasn't just the jumping off a cliff, because to be honest I wanted to at this point in time, it was undressing in front of six hormonal teenage boys.
"Why not?" Sophia asked raising her eyebrow, I looked at her before signaling her to move closer.
"I hate the thought of six boys staring at me half naked" I whispered covering her ear with my hands.
"Oh my god Jessica did you hear what Cindy did yesterday?" Jack exclaimed staring at Finn "No what did she do?" He questioned slapping his gum, putting on a 'white girl' voice (I didn't know how to describe it, you get what I mean?) "She went to Starbucks without Stacey" Jack stated in a bitchy tone. Finn gasped, his hand flew to his mouth as he spoke "oh my god she is so fake!"

Out of POV

Y\N giggled turning back to her friend, she grabbed Sophia's hand pulling her out of the car "come on Becky you need to hear what Sarah did" she smirked glaring at the boys in the back of the car. Y\N pushed Sophia into the dressing room (I would assume it's some kind of tent since they are out)
"Lets get ready for my favourite scene" She rolled her eyes playfully, Sophia could almost taste the sarcasm in her voice. The girls changed into their outfits, Y\N looked in the mirror admiring her characters style. The dress showed a small amount of cleavage, Unlike Sophia Y\N was the exact opposite of flat chested, The white fabric hugged her waist complementing the girls curves. Sophia and Y\N turned to face each other taking in each others features "Oh my god you look so cute" the two girls exclaimed at the same time instantly laughing as they did so. "Do we have to do this?" Yn asked grabbing her friends hand "unfortunately" Sophia replied as they walked out.

The girls walked to the group talking about the most random shit, for example how Twenty One Pilots accepted an award in their underwear 😉
"Oh my god" Jack mumbled as they walked by, tapping jaeden on his shoulder and pointing at the girls "Dude look"
Soon enough pretty much all the guys were staring at them as they walked past laughing at some stupid joke one of them had told. After a few minutes of rehearsing lines, and chatting they were told to get into positions.

Yn and Sophia stood behind all the boys, who were at the edge of the cliff, holding onto their bikes.

Scene
"Who's gonna go first?" Eddie asked as the boys exchanged looks.
"We'll go" Lauren shouted throwing her bike to the side, pulling her dress over head; Beverly looked at her before doing the same. The guys stared at them as they ran forwards hand in hand, a look of excitement on their faces as adrenaline reached its high.
(That sounds so bad I'm laughing)
"Pussies!" Bev exclaimed before jumping off, pulling Lauren down with her.

A/ n might do a part two, but I wouldn't know what to write.