how you met 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘀

Bill
• You met Bill after Georgie had gone missing, you spent everyday searching for that boy, but you never found him. Bill saw you one day and asked you what you were doing, you looked into his eyes and gave him a sympathetic smile.
"Looking for your little brother"
His eyes widened, it was a mystery to him. Why would someone who you've never met try help you in such extreme ways?
He ran up to you engulfing you into a bear hug
"T-t-thank y-you"
He whispered in your ear as you wrapped your arms around the boy.

Richie
• It was your first day at your new school, and you were absolutely shitting yourself. As you were walking through the school gates you heard some people snickering behind you, which caused you to turn around. Only to see The bowers Gang staring at you, making comments about your ass.
"Do you mind?" You questioned raising an eyebrow.
Henry smirked as he slowly started walking forwards.
"Hey baby what's your name?"
"Y/n"
"Well y/n, I don't believe I've seen you before. How about I give you a warm welcome?"
You gulped walking backwards until you couldn't anymore.
"No that's alright I'm fine" you smiled nervously as he got closer to you. You could feel his warm breath on your neck as he stared into your eyes. He slowly placed a hand on your cheek as the tears started flowing down.
What if he hurt you? Or worse. You didn't want to seem like a slut. Even if that's how you felt.

"Leave her alone bowers"

His head shot towards the small boy who you obviously didn't know.
He shot the boy a glare before turning back to face you.
"See you later baby"
He smirked planting a kiss on your cheek.
You slid down the wall letting the tears fall. You felt like such a slut, even if it was just a kiss. That boy saw it. What if he spread it?
You suddenly felt a presence next to you.
"It's okay don't worry about him, he's a dick, but hey at least he likes you" Richie smiled causing you to let out a small giggle.
Maybe you weren't alone after all.

Eddie
• Believe it or not you guys met at the chemist. It was just after Greta signed his cast. You walked up to him offering a bright smile.
"Hey, do you mind if I fix that? You don't want that bitches mark on you, right?"
"Y-yeah, right"
You nodded grabbing a red sharpie from your pocket, You carefully traced a V over the S of the word loser.
"Perfect" you stated staring down at his cast.
"See you around.."
"E-eddie, my names Eddie"
"Right, See you around Eddie."

Stan
• The two of you met because of your parents, they were very close friends, which caused you and Stan to become friends. Although at first you hated him. It was probably because of his dad first impression, I mean stealing a girls toy? Quite a charming feature if I do say so myself, who would be able to resist? However you eventually started liking him, he was sweet and adorable. He was literally irresistible, but like he è need to know about that. You an Stan became friends, it was a toy stealing friendship, but he was the best friend you'd ever had.

Mike
• You noticed Henry and his friends run into the woods chasing after homeschool. You sighed before making your way in behind him, only to see Henry attempting to force him to eat raw meat. You let out a shrivelled squeal as Henry grabbed a rock raising it above Homeschools head.
You quickly picked up a rock from the ground lobbing it at his head.
"Leave him alone asshole!"
"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here"
You shot him a sharp glare before opening your mouth to speak .
"What the fuck do you think you're doing Bowers? Do you really have to do this?"
"It's either him or you princess"
"Then Leave him alone, I'm right here. You have reasons to hate me, come hit me, hurt me. Do whatever you want, but leave him alone"

Ben