love? 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸

2021
i am so sorry about how old and shit this is, i genuinely don't understand how i could publish something this bad but i am not rewriting it.

2017/18
Sorry for the delay I've been really busy lately, and I've only had time to do preferences as that's what I write whilst on the bus. sKRRT.
ALSO HOLY FUCKING SHIT 30kK READS! I ALWAYS SAY THANKS AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY CHAPTER I WRITE - that I had yet to publish - AND I ALWAYS HAVE TO CHANGE IT THE NEXT DAY. ILY GUYS SM.
Also I might make a part 2 of this.
•ignore the mistakes•
Ty Its_Lunaaa for this request x
••••
Y/n stood dead in her tracks, tears dwelling up in her eyes. She wanted to scream, and cry. She wanted to run.
But your angry mother isn't exactly the best thing to run from, especially when it was hers.
"W-what?" She stuttered taking in a deep breath.
"How dare you go behind my back, and against my rules! I specifically told you, you can't date until you're older. And what do you do? You go to the first guy that will give you attention, I didn't raise a slut!" Her mother growled as her face grew red with anger "you can't see him anymore, break it off with him. You are not to talk to any boys. Ever"
"No mom please, you don't get it! I love him, he's my everything. You can't take him away from me" y/n cried out reaching out for her mothers hand. The older woman gave her a cold stare before opening her mouth to speak.
"It's about time I took something off you" she spoke emotionlessly, rising up from her chair and throwing the girl her phone. "End it. Now."

Y/n grabbed her phone shaking as she did so. She hesitantly clicked on jacks contact name before she began to type the message. The message that ruined everything.
'Hey jack, it's me. Well obviously it's me who else would it be? Anyway we've gotta talk, I don't think it's working out. We live in different areas, and hardly ever see each other. I'm sorry Jack I really am. I love you'

Y/n quickly threw the phone at her mother slamming her fists on the table and jumping out of her seat.
"I hate you. I hate Ellie. I hope your happy mother, you've officially done it. You've ruined my life." She shouted storming off into her bedroom.

Y/n remained isolated in her bedroom for months, but it wasn't in her mother being. She did it to herself. She was never in the mood to talk anyone. She refused to eat. She didn't do anything.
There was a constant feeling of emptiness at the pit of her stomach, the guilt ate her alive.
Y/n was broken beyond repair. It destroyed her knowing that she had hurt Jack, she was numb; The one thing that made her happy was gone, he was out of her reach. Y/n sometimes wondered why she still cared, he wasn't hers anymore. So why was she always so bothered? It was like a constant torment, he was so close yet she was so far away. She couldn't get to him. No matter how hard she tried. Y/n often spent nights awake thinking of how happy her life used to be. She had the love of her life, and the most amazing best friend. But things changed. Her life felt like a nightmare stuck on repeat.

Her mother grew to realise what she had done. It wasn't just splitting up her daughter and her boyfriend, no that seemed like a harmless thing to do. That wouldn't affect someone's life so massively, would it? There was so much going on in her life at the time, so it has to be something else. A different reason for her daughters change.
Maybe it was Ellie, or even y/f/n.
No matter how hard she tried y/m/n (your mums name) couldn't cover up what she did, she knew she hurt her daughter. She knew it was her fault. And she was going to fix it.

Y/m/n lightly knocked on the girls bedroom door, hoping for some form of contact.
"Hiya sweetie" she smiled opening the door. Y/n just looked away wiping her eyes. She had dark circles under her eyes, you could easily tell she hadn't slept for days.
"Um I need to talk to you" she spoke softly, taking a seat next to her.
"I've noticed how quiet you've been lately, and I think you need to talk to him. I was wrong to break you guys up, so here" she smiled passing y/n her phone "text him, go see him, just do anything. I want you to be happy again"
Y/n gave a small smile quickly typing her password in.
She opened her messages to see several from Jack
'What why?!'
'Y/n please don't do this I need you'
'Y/n?'
'Hello?'
'You know what fuck you! Just because Ellie told everyone we're dating, are you embarrassed by me?'
'I never loved you anyway'
'I hate you.'

A single tear trickled down her face, she quickly wiped it away plastering on a smile.
"Thank you mum" y/n whispered as her mother excited the room.
She let out a long exaggerated sigh as she began to type.

'Hey Jack, it's been a while. I've been meaning to talk to you for a while. I never wanted to break up with you, but my mother forced me to. She told me I wasn't allowed to date, which was why I wanted to keep our relationship secret, but that couldn't happen because Ellie snaked on me.
I truly love you Jack, I haven't been the same since we broke up. I really miss you, maybe we can meet up soon? Or start talking at least. I do want you back I'm not gonna lie, but if I can't get you again can we at least be friends? Please Jack I need this.'
Read

'Oh hi y/n, yeah it really has been a while. I'm not sure I'm ready to talk to you, or if I ever will be. I'm sorry to say this, but I'm dating Ellie now. She was there for me when you broke up with me, she helped me through everything. She helped me forget about you, and no matter how painfully in love with you I am. I want to keep it that way, I want to forget about you, it would help us both. A lot. We can still talk occasionally I guess, but I don't wanna get hurt again. I'm sorry. Love you x'
Read

It broke her heart reading that message, the last functioning piece she had left. She just needed something to push her over the edge, and that did the job.