quarry 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻

"Maybe you were right, but I'll never fully admit it"

••••••

"I'm not going" y/n whined placing a hand on her hip, once again Beverly was trying to get her to meet the losers club, and she was having none of it; "come on you'll love them" Beverly pleaded turning to face the girl
"You know what else I'd love?" Y/n smiled "for you to let me go home"
Beverly huffed, grabbing her friends hand "stop being anti social let's go"
"No."
"I'll get you a pack of cigarettes"
"Where do we need to go again?"

Y/n sighed looking down at her feet, they were nearing closer to the quarry and she was shitting herself.
"You know Beverly I think I left my.. hamster in the oven- I-I've gotta go" she stated attempting to turn around, but instead she was grabbed by her friend.

"Y/n you don't have a hamster"
"That's the part of the sentence that concerns you?" She giggled "well I would be concerned about you putting a hamster in the oven if you actually had one" Bev stated, still pulling her friend along with her.

"So who's gonna go first?"
Beverly smirked looking down at her friend, who was viciously shaking her head; They had just arrived at the quarry, and were currently behind five boys, who were all in their underwear.
"We'll go" Bev piped up, drawing all attention towards the two of them. Everyone's smile faded once they noticed the uncomfortable girl shaking her head "bev I don't even know them" she whispered to her ginger haired friend "just go along with it"
Y/n nodded slowly pulling her white dress over her head, kicking her shoes to the side. She grabbed beverlys hand, trying her best to ignore the stares from the five boys.
They ran forwards making sly comments at the boys.
"pussies!"
"Oh I'm y/n by the way"
She smiled, before jumping off the edge.
"WHAT THE FUCK?" A guy with glasses shouted watching as the girls landed in the clear water, y/n had seen him around school he was the perverted kid in her maths class.

"Beverly Marsh I fucking hate you" she laughed jumping on her back "that statement is incorrect" Bev smiled "You fucking love me"
Y/n nodded putting her head on the girls shoulder.
"That was an amazing first impression" glasses smiled swimming over to her "thanks glasses" she giggled "oh yeah I almost forgot I'm richie, that's bill, Ben, Eddie and-"
"I'm Stanley" a guy with curly hair stepped up, he wore a welcoming smile as he spoke "and you're beautiful"
Y/n blushed smiling widely
"I'm y/n"
"And you're handsome"

"Stan I was gonna flirt with her!" Richie complained "sorry glasses" he smirked "but I actually like this girl"
"G-guys luh-luh- let's play chicken" Bill suggested earning eager nods from the rest of the group, including y/n.
Beverly climbed onto Bills shoulders staring at her friend "y/n get on Stan's shoulders"
Y/n nodded looking at the curly haired boy, he hoisted her onto his shoulders smiling as he did so.
"You're going down Marsh"
"Keep dreaming L/N"
The two girls playfully shoved each other in attempts to knock the other down (Henry is quaking)
Richie, being the sex obsessed child he was, couldn't keep his eyes off of them - he was fascinated; Beverly pushed y/n knocking her off Stan's shoulders, y/n panicked dragging Stan down with her.
Stan looked into her eyes, inching closer, he placed his hand on her cheek.
He looked down at her lips before closing the gap between them, y/n blushed smiling into the kiss.

"So did you have fun?"

"Maybe, just maybe. You were right about those guys, they're.. different, but in a good way"