What he loves about you

Barry:

*He loves the fact that you love him for who he really is. 

*He loves the fact that you always say whats on your mind so that he can always know what you're thinking.

*He loves the fact that your head fits so perfectly under his when you cuddle.

*He loves the fact that you don't know how beautiful you are

Cisco:

† He loves how when you win at video games you'll rub it in his face.

† He loves that you hold his hand in public, and don't care that people are staring.

† He loves the fact that you can't stop blushing when he stares at you.

† He loves that all his daydreams are about you.

Wally:

☼ He loves that you are yourself around him the; funny, sarcastic, gay, adorable y/n.

☼ He how when he takes you out to dance, you dance like nobody's watching.

☼ He loves how your kind to everyone that comes your way.

☼ He loves how you'll sing him backto sleep after he has a nightmare.

Harrison:

♢ He loves how you always saw xoxo on all his science notes.

♢ He loves how you spoon feed him when he doesn't feel like eating.

♢ He loves how when everyone dances, you'll sit on his lap and and wheel twirl the two of you in his wheelchair.

♢ He'll loves how you take baths with him, and you'll bath him because you love taking care of him.

-

Request are open.

-Please vote of you enjoyed.

-Tell me what you think in the comments.