Playing for keeps - Chapter 1

Your name in this chapter will be Angel: Barry and Wally Imagine

Why does my dad have to be so successful? For once could they decide to just stop relocating him around him around the country, but we're stuck in Central City until my dad decides company decides it's time to go.

Or maybe I'm just being dramatic.

I hate having to start over at a new school, making new friends and getting caught up on the schoolwork or any school as a matter of fact.  You looked up at yourself in the mirror, you looked okay, better than okay, you looked hella fine.

"Angel, honey! Come on, you don't wanna be late do you?"

-

You closed your mother's car door and walked up the steps of the large Central City High. You managed to find your way to the office to find a women behind the desk, she didn't notice you so you cleared your throat giving her a small scare.

"Yes, what can I help you with?"

"Hi, Miss..." you took a look at her plaque,"Miss Lance. I'm new here so can you please give me a schedule?" I asked her. She gave me no answer, pushed her glasses up and started typing,"Ah, yes here you are." She said looking at the paper,"Mr Angel Grayson, welcome to Central City High." She said handing me the paper.

-

I found my way to my locker but it was next to a group of athletes in football jerseys. This gave me anxiety, in my previous school, Star City High, athletes just loved to pick on me. I decided to just turn around and hope they didn't see me. 

I was wrong a guy, with a really nice jawline, put his hand out stopping me, his name was Wally, I could see it on his Jersey. He put his hand on my face and caressed it,"Hey there, you gonna walk away without saying hello?" He said. You looked down,"Hello, goodbye." You said and tried to run off but he grabbed you and slammed you into the locker.

"Nobody walks away from me, not until I say they can leave." Wally said putting his hands on your waist. None of the other athletes did anything. You slammed your knee into his crotch, and ran off but you heard him chasing after you, you had to get aw-

SLAM

You bumped into another guy spilling, his drink all over his tattooed body and he looked pissed.

Great you were stuck in the middle between two fuming guys, who want to rip your head pff.

to be continued...

Requests are open

- Wattpad is giving me so many problems