Jealous - Ralph

Ralph didn't want anyone to know that you guys were dating, you told him you were fine with it and agreed. However it did leave people thinking you were single.

You were going over a few files in S.T.A.R Labs, Raloh was playing a game on his phone right next to you.

Barry walked past you and leaned on the counter you were working on, you looked up at him and saw he was smiling which made you smile too.

"Whats up, Barry?" You asked.

"I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night, there's this new restaurant and I wanted to take you." Barry replied.

You didn't know what to say, you looked at Ralph who had 'worrying' written all over his face as he looked at you. He didnt say anything.

"Take me out," You repeated, "Like, out on a date?" You asked him. Barry nodded his head, "Yup, and you can get whatever you like, it's on me." He said.

"Well I-"

"He can't!" Ralph spoke up. Barry gave him a confused look, "Why can't he?" Barry asked. Ralph hesitated to answer, but he looked at you and spoke up. "Y/n and I are together, boyfriend and ...boyfriend."

Barry nodded his head, "Oh, my bad then." He said and gave a small wave as he walked away.

You turned to Ralph and he looked to the ground scratching the back of his head. He finally looked back up and you gave him a small smile.

"I didn't think of you as the jealous type." You admitted.

"Yeah well, you drive me crazy. I cant stand the thought of you with someone other than me." Ralph said walking closer to you.

He wrapped his arms around you and you two kissed, he didnt care if anyone was watching.

"Neither can I." You said.

---

VOTE & COMMENT

my last Ralph imagine 😭