Which y/n is it anyway

You drank some juice trying to calm yourself down. Your teun Phoenix had escaped from prison and you knew the first thing he'd do was come after you.

You looked put the window of your city apartment. You felt a pair of hands on your shoulder and knew it was Barry.

"Barry, I need to tell you something, I have a brother and he-"

You felt his breath trail from your neck to your ears,"I know." The bone chilling voice said.

You turned and saw a face identical to yours, so terrified you couldn't manage to form a proper sentence.

"Hi brother." Phoenix said. He was the exact opposite but so similar, instead of being gay he was straight, and instead of being good, he was evil.

"You know it's kind of a funny story. The night the particle accelerator exploded the clocks exploded and burned, and so did I. The next day I rose from the ashes as ironic as that is and the police came and arrested me for burning it down."

"What hurt the most was seeing my brother leave me in the ashes, but as they say from the ashes the Phoenix rises. I'm here to make you feel my pain." Phoenix said.

"Get off of him."Barry ordered from behind. Phoenix let go of y/n and walked over to Barry.

"Barry, becareful he's my brother, he's powerful." You warned.

"Time to see the flames of The Phoenix." Phoenix said and a circle of fire appeared around him.

Barry ran around him trying to put the fire out but it burn brighter and brighter until Barry stopped and started coughing. Phoenix held his hand out and the smoke from the fire went into his lungs.

"You see brother, we're not any other meta humans. There's a prophecy about two brothers you and me. It tells about us having so much power that it causes an unbalance in the universe." Phoenis said as he continued choking Barry who was on his knees.

"We're supposed to give into this power that we have, which I already did and fight." Phoenix said as he let go of Barry who fell on his back.

"So give into the power and fight. I want to give you a fighting chance, I want to see how your fire power goes against my actual fire power." Phoenix said with a laugh.

You crawled over to Barry. It didnt look like he was breathing until your tear fell on his cheek and his eyes fluttered opened. He tried to tell you something so you could hear what he was saying.

"Give in and fight the son of a bitch." Barry said,"Barry, he's my brother, you're technically calling me one." You told him and you both laughed, "You're not a son of a bitch, you're my bitch." Barry said with a wink,"Go get him babe."

You stood to your feet,

"I give in."

You felt and overwhelming amount of power enter you. You opened your palm and a ball of blue fire was in your palm.

"I get it now, its light against dark, good against evil."

"Pretty much."

Phoenix ran up to you. You used your powers to blow him up like usual, but it was a large explosion that blew Phoenix out the apartment window. You thought he was dead you thought you won but he floated up with phoenix wings of fire.

He hand a few scratches on his face.

"You're going to have hit me a lot harder." Phoenix said.

You both shot flames from your hand, it was a combination of a blue violet and amber, beautiful but dangerous.

It all came down to this.

-
who do you choose?

#amberphoenix
#violetphoenix

- I watched the last episode of How I Met Your Mother