How you're able to have children

You walked into S.T.A.R. Labs clenching your stomach and with your eyes. You took a seat on Cisco's chair and tried to take deep breaths. Cisco walked up to you and gave you a worried look,"Hey that's my- y/n are you okay?" He asked.

"Do I look okay? Call Caitlin." You said, and screamed,"Hurry!" You said.

Caitlin soon came and with the help from Barry they got you to the examination tables. Caitlin grabbed a needle to sedate you, the needle touched your skin and a blast of electricity made it fly across the room. You screamed again, sweat dripping from your forehead. Caitlin looked to Barry, "Barry, he has some electric field. I need you and Ralph to hold him down."

"Woah, woah. What if I get electrocuted? I just got my hair done"Ralph said. Caitlin gave him her Killer Frost glare and he gave up in defeat.

They held on and sparks of lightning were shooting at them,"Now Caitlin." Barry managed to say.

Caitlin stabbed the needle in your skin and injected the fluid in you, knocking you out.

-

You woke up, with faces surrounding you. You could hear them talking as your hearing came back.

"Do you think he's okay?" Cisco asked.

"He better be, he owes me a haircut and $60 for the shirt." Ralph said.

"I'll pay back every penny." You answered.

They all smiled and were happy about you waking up. You looked to Caitlin,"So, what's up doc?" You asked her. Everyone got quiet, you turned to Caitlin a bit ore worried," You see y/n you were struck by lightning too, the night of the explosion. Instead of giving your powers, in a way it kinda did. Your DNA was morphed." She explained.

"How morphed?" You asked her.

"Y/n you have eggs." She said.

"I've always had eggs." You said.

"The female type." Caitlin added.

You were surprised to hear this, didn't know what to do."Don't think of it as a bad thing." Iris said. You turned to her and Barry wrapped his protective arm around her,"I'm male, I'm not suppose to be having children."You said to her. You slapped your head,"Oh god, and I'm gay too." You said.

Ralph had a huge smile plastered all over his face,"What's so funny, stretchy?"You asked him. He walked forward,"Since you have eggs, and eggs need to be fertilized-"You put your hand on his mouth,"If I have to hear him say period, I swear, I will quit." You said.

You pulled your hand off, "Eeewww, you licked me." You said wiping your hand off him. "It taste like your attitude, salty." He said.

"Ralph, maybe it's not a good idea to make y/n mad right now. Along with his eggs he also has very strong electrokinetic abilities, to give him energy. So unless you want to be burnt to a crisp, I wouldn't mess with him right now."

You gave him the yup look, which made the lights blow out over him.

"Maybe, I should try controlling that." You said

-

Requests are open

- Okay this is just to give you an idea if your character does have kids,this is how it will be possible. It's like a backstory and an explanation.

- Follow me on Instagram: ethan.mlambo and dm, or comment if you're a reader so that I can follow you back

- It's 4 am, i haven't slept yet. So i apologize for spelling errors.