He tells you he has superpowers - Cisco

"Francisco, call me back when you get this." You said over the phone.

It's late and Cisco has been working all night. You didn't know what to think since he hasn't called you back and you faint want to be alone tonight since you just saw a UFO fall from the sky and aliens coming out.

"Cisco please call me back, I'm scared to be alone right now." You said in another voicemail.

A blue portal appeared in the living room area and Cisco stepped out in a leather outfit and glasses.

You wanted to yell and scream but instead you ran into his arms where he pulled you close and have you a deep kiss.

You broke the kiss and slapped him,"Why didn't you answer my calls?" You asked him. He touched the red hand print on his face,"I was caught up with work and my phone died." He said.

You kissed each other passionately again but you broke the kiss and slapped him again, "Ow!" Cisco said,"Why didn't you tell me you have superpowers?" You asked him,"I wanted to keep you safe and I thought you would run away from me." Cisco said.

"I will never run away from you Francisco."You said and kissed him again.

You broke the kiss again and Cisco covered his face.

"I'm guessing your not staying." You said gesturing to his outfit, "I'm working with The Flash and we're going to stop these aliens, sorry baby. " Cisco told you.

"Don't apologize Cisco." You said and kissed him one more time,"I have to go now, y/n."He said.

"Be careful babe." you said letting go of his hand as he opened another portal and walked through it.

-

Requests are open

- I love writing these 😍 Also I'm changing the cover people!!!