He proposes - Harrison

Part 1:

"Happy Birthday, Harry." Y/n said. He placed the cake on one of the counters in S.T.A.R. Labs.

"Make a wish."He said to me.

"All my wishes have been granted thanks to you."I said and planted a kiss on his lips."You've been saying that the entire four years that we've been eating Harry." Y/n pointed out.

"But I'm serious, you really made all my wishes come true." I told him. A buzz came from y/n's phone,"That's work, I gotta go." He said.

I grabbed his wrist,"Don't leave me on my birthday." I begged him,"Well if you want me to buy you a birthday gift, I'm going to have to go to work." Y/n said. He kissed me on my forehead,"Have a great day hubby." He said and walked away.

I turned my attention to Barry, Caitlin, Wally, Iris, Joe and Cisco with their faces stuffed with cake. They all had their eyes on me,"What, what is it?" I asked. Caitlin swallowed her cake,"You guys have been dating for four years?"She asked.

"Yeah, it was our anniversary a few days ago."I answered. "How much do you love Y/n." Cisco asked. I thought about it, I loved him so much, he was constantly on my mind," So much I can't put it in words." I replied.

"Where do you see your relationship going?" Iris asked.

"What's that supposed to mean?"I asked her. Barry took a bite of cake and answered," Why haven't you proposed to y/n yet?" He asked. I thought about it. Why haven't I proposed," I already think of us as a married couple." i answered.

"So do we, but the thing is..." Caitlin said.

"You're not married." Joe finished.

"Don't you wan't to spend the rest of your life with him?" Iris asked

I got up and walked out of the lab into the streets of Central City. I was choking and I needed air. I took out and called the love of my life.

RING RING....

"Hi dad, how are you?"Jesse answered.

"I'm great sweety." I answered

"I need to tell you something." I said.

"What is it, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I it's just that....

☼to be continued...

-

Requests are open

- Tell me what you think in the comments