Tattoo - Harrison

You wiped your tears with a tissue, your eyes were red and you were quietly sobbing in the bathroom. Harrison was leaving you again, to go back to Earth-2. He left all the time but somehow the pain in your stomach grew with each departure.

All the sobbing made you cry, which lead to intense choking, you felt sick to your stomach so you threw up. All the pain from him leaving was hitting you badly.

You freshened up and went out to see that Harry and everyone was waiting for you.

"Hey, are you all set to go?" You asked Harrison, you couldn't hug him because if you did you would break down in tears.

"Not just yet." Harry said as he looked to Cisco. Cisco snapped out of the trance he was in,"O-oh, yeah. Harrison had this great idea that we should tattoo both of you." He said.

Your eyes widened as you looked at the two of them, Harrison saw your concern and rushed next to you.

"Don't worry, it's not going to hurt. It's going to feel like a pinch." He said. You were still nervous but did it for him.

Cisco brought the tattoo gun out and shot it a your chest, making a tattoo of a location pin to be formed.

"Why this?" You asked feeling quite confused. Harry stepped closer to you and showed you his tattoo on his chest, it was the same.

"I know I'll be gone for a long time, so if there's anything you need you can just touch the tattoo and you'll be teleported Earth-2" He explained.

You thought it was the sweetest, most thoughtful thing he could do and gave him a passionate kiss as he had to go.

He stepped in front of the portal and gave you one last wave before it closed. Immediately afterwards you started crying and felt the pain in your stomach.

"Y/n are you okay?" Caitlin asked but your vision became blurry and soon faded to black as you passed out.

You woke up in the lab hospital bed and everyone surrounding it.

"Lets give him some space." Barry said.

"What happened?" You asked them.

They looked at each other in concern.

"Y/n, you're pregnant." Iris told you.

You're heart rate increased, you couldn't believe it bit then you thought of Harrison being away.

"Whatever you do, you can't tell Harry." You told them. They were confused as to why.

"Why not?"

"He has a lot of work back in Earth-2 to do and he's spending time with his daughter. I don't think I can put this kinda pressure on him." You explained.

"Then who's going to take care of the baby?" Cisco asked.

"I'll take care of it, but just promise me you won't let him know atleast let me tell him." You asked of them.

They all noded.

You looked down at your stomach and wondered how this was going to work out.

-

Sorry for any mistakes. I wrote this at 7:47 am ♡♡

Whose excited for season 5?