Eavesdrop - Cisco

You walked through S.T.A.R Labs, you needed ask Cisco something, he was your best friend and you could ask him anything.

You saw him sitting in a medical bed talking to Caitlin about something.

"I'm really nervous to ask Y/n to be my boyfriend, on Valentine's day. What if he says no?" Cisco told her.

You felt butterflies in your stomach, Cisco does like you the same way you did.

"Don't be nervous, just tell him how you feel." Caitlin assured him,"But that's the thing. The feeling's are there, but the words aren't." He explained.

"Think very hard of what he means to you and try to put it into sentences." Caitlin told him.

"Well, he's always there when I need him, and even when I think I don't need him, I do. He's a great listener and knows some of my most deepest secrets. I can honestly imagine a life with him, I really love him."

Caitlin put her hand to her heart," It wasn't that difficult." She said and walked out the room.

Cisco sat on the bed and you decided to walk inside, when he saw you his face lit up," Y/n" he said and hugged you and still kept his hands on your waist.

"I love you too, Cisco." You told him. His eyes were filled shock and he stiffened up," You heard that." He said and sighed looking down.

"I might've evesdropped, but I feel the exact same way." You assured him and looked up at you a little shy.

"Does that mean I can finally kiss you?" He asked.

"Please do." You replied.

Cisco pulled you close connecting your lips, he was a really good kisser. You felt the heat rise to your cheeks, but you were happy to just finally be with him.

"Aren't you glad I eavesdropped?" You asked him and you both laughed, and he kissed you one more time.

---

VOTE & COMMENT

my last Cisco imagine 😭