FLASHCARDS - Episode 1 - Barry - Part 1

-FLASHCARDS is brought to you HydroComics-

Caitlin walked out from behind the sliding card shaped doors to a huge screaming audience.

"Hello Everyone and welcome to Flashcards . The show where we test Y/n and his boyfriend's relationship knowledge." Caitlin explained, "Now can we please give a warm welcome to Y/n L/n and Barry Allen!" She yelled.

The audience screamed as Barry and Y/n stepped out in matching Flash onesies. They waved to the audience as they walked hand in hand to the pedestals with screens on them. " Welcome to the show guys." Caitlin said.

"Thanks for having us." Y/n said,"Yeah, we're excited to be here." Barry said. Caitlin laughed,"Let's see how long that excitement last when we get to our first challenge - Speed Talker!" She said and everyone screamed in excitement as they stepped to the pedestals with the buzzers on them.

"Okay so basically how this game works is, I read you questions from my flashcards and you try to answer them as best and as quickly as you can." Caitlin explained,"So who's going first?" Caitlin asked. Barry lifted his arm"I'll go first, I mean I am the Flash so this should be easy." He said.

Barry winked at Y/n which made the entire crowd go 'ooh'.

"Okay you have ten seconds on the clock and five questions. Let's go!"

"Y/n's favorite color?" Caitlin asked.

"f/c" Barry answered

✔️

"You and Y/n's couple song?"

" G-Eazy and Halsey - Him and I." Barry said in quick succession. 

✔️

" Y/n's parents names."

" Mother/n and Father/name l/n."

✔️

"Who said I love you first?"

"I did, an imagine which is coming soon by the way." Barry promoted

✔️

"Who's Y/n's favorite superhero?"

"Easy, me, the Flash."

✖️

The entire crowd was shocked and gasped. The camera turned to Y/n. He unbuttoned the onesie revealing a Superman t-shirt.

"We are so talking about this during the commercial break

"We are so talking about this during the commercial break." Barry said.

"I'll guess we'll see you guys after the commercial break. So keep staying tuned to FLASHCARDS!" Caitlin said as she ran off stage to get Barry and Y/n.

-

Requests are CLOSED

lol just kidding but it was fun to scare you tho

- I was actually thinking about this one a lot. Please tell me if you liked this