First Steps - Wally

Wally was at work and you were with your baby, Ava. She was sitting quietly so you used your powers and made some lights appear, which made her laugh with joy as she tried to catch them.

You moved the lights so they could go higher, just to tease her. You saw her litte legs start to move up as if she was going to walk ,and you ran as quickly as you could to the phone.

"Wally, get here as fast as you can!"

"What, why? Are you in danger?"

"F-f first ste-"

You didn't get to finish your sentence , because you heard that 'shwoosh' sound and before you knew it, Wally was by your side. He held you by your side.

Ava stopped playing with the lights and saw you two, holding her arms out for you two pick her up. She stood up and walked towards you two. When she finally got to you, you picked her up and gave her so many kisses.

You handed Ava over to Wally and watched as he held his little girl in his hands.

"I'm so glad you're my husband." Wally said and kissed you in front of Ava and made her giggle and clap her hands.

-

Hi everybody! We're curreny writing exams and I wrote down a whole bunch ofg future chapters. I'm so grateful for all your support on the book and I entered it for The Wattys! I do have some bad news though, when the book reaches 100 chapters I'm going to discontinue updates, its been an amazing 8 months on this book and it's the first gay x male reader book i've seen and i'm so glad i got to write it but all god things come to an end.

I'd like to make another x male reader book, any suggestion.