Smile........My Love

there's a girl who's brokenhearted she wants to ease the pain she felt, she wants to heal her heart's wound, she wants to be happy again and she also wants to forget the man she loves..... but how?

Every night, her tears are flowing....
She's always crying, hoping that he would comeback into her life.

She wished....

She begged....

She pleased....

but nothing happened coz he's gone—already gone and there's no chance to bring him back.

"Just smile, I want to wear your smile. I love you so much..."

Those words before he left was still there.

"Hindi umayon sa'tin ang tadhana siguro hanggang dito nalang. Mahal na mahal kita"

The painful words that she received.

"I love you so much babes, I want you to be happy. I'm always here for you but not in your life—not your special someone"

She wants him, she needs him, but no trace of him—no more him.

"This night would be our last and promise me that you'll be strong without me, Don't forget to smile. Sleepwell my love, Mahal na mahal na mahal kita"

That night, She thought that he won't leave again but sad to say...

It's their last night together.

(Her)

"I hope you'll comeback to me, I love you and I always do"

In every story, you'll never know what's the ending...

It's either.....

They'll end up to a wedding and built a family

or

They'll end up because of something complicated

------------

"May mga tao talagang iiwanan ka dahil nagsasakripisyo sila para sa ikatatahimik ng lahat, kahit gaano niyo pa kamahal ang isa't isa may bibitaw at magpapaalam. Isasarado ang librong punong-puno ng ala-alang inyong binubuo"

-MsFanGirlWriter <3

End.