Until The End (Part 3)

Their Vows

(Him)

"Enriza Leriel Salonga who's now my better half—my Mrs. Muhlach. *chuckled* I can't believe it, yung tipong akala ko dun lang tayo magkikilala at magmamahalan, akala ko dun lang magtatapos yung katarayan mo *smiled* I am so happy babes—I am so happy that you're mine again and saying "I do" with me, despite of all the things na dumating sa buhay natin eto parin tayo lumalaban at nag-iibigan. Maraming pagsubok ang dumating pero ipinagtagpo parin tayo ng tadhana upang wakasan ang mapapait na ala-ala, yung magsisimula ulit ng bagong kabanata. Babes, Mahal, Baby, Asawa ko, Leriang ko...... I can't promise to be your perfect husband but I can give you everything, just hold me tight and I won't let go—again. I am here to love you, to hold you, to be with you.....UNTIL THE END."

(Her)

"I, Enriza Leriel Salonga... the wife of Jude Bryan Muhlach, *teary eyed* to hold and to love this man forever, to be his partner of everything, to be his woman of his life... Since day one, my heart is already calling your name... I already felt something about you, Yeah—*chuckled* totoo nga *smiled* ma-fa-fall ka nalang o di kaya'y love at first sight. Babes, thank you for everything , sa dinami-dami ng pinagdadaanan natin kkumakapit parin ako dahil alam kong hahawakan mo parin ako, I love you bryan—and I always do. Now, that we're already married *smile* I'll still love you like the old days and—loved you more and more and more... Bryanii, Babes ,Baby, Asawa ko, Mahal.... I want to be with you.... UNTIL THE END"

----------------------

A/N:

I am just using their names but not their love story. Thank you!

Enjoy reading!!!! 😉😁