Friendship Memory

It all started with a friendship,
And ended with love.

You're always here at my side everytime I need a friend.

A special thanks to you my friend,
You'll always be my best friend and no one can replace you.

You maybe gone into my life but you're still part of my book of life.

I love you and always will.

"Psssssssst"

There you are Calling me again, you're the most annoying person i've ever known but special , weird right?

"Oh anong kailangan mo?"

Sarcastic voice? but nah, mahal parin Kita my one and only boy bestfriend.

"grabehan ahh, may sasabihin ako sayo"

You pouted your lips just like a kid without a candy, teheehee how cute!

"Stop pouting your lips! hindi bagay!"

and then you replied,

"Eh yung tayo bagay ba?"

Honestly, kinikilig ako but tinatago ko nalang. It makes me blushed, gosh!

----------------------------------

Everytime I get mad
you are here to make me smile,
siguro kung magkakagirlfriend ka ang swerte-swerte niya sayo and how I wish na ako yun. sana aga ako nalang, the Lea in your life.

"Huy!"

there you go again, making a prank palagi akong inaatake sa kaba nang dahil sa mga kabaliwan mo.
but despite of all your craziness, habang tumatagal mas lalong lumalabas yung totoo, yung totoong mahal na kita. Pero babae ako eh , imposibleng sasabihin ko sayo na mahal kita, ano nalang kaya ang mangyayari diba? Sana sa pagkahaba-haba ng lakbay natin andyan ka parin hindi ako iiwan kahit ako'y lugmok na. Salamat Aga.

---------------------------------------------

The day has come,
The unexpected day of my life—the day of our lives.

There's a tear in my eye that follows more tears,
How could you aga?
How could you do this to me?

As your best friend, I would cry and cry until my tears will dry.

Since the very beginning of our friendship, i started loving you as my friend and it becomes deeper and deeper and deeper.

You're always there for me to wipe my tears,
You're always there to make me smile,
You're always there to love me when nobody wants to love me like you do.

Thank you so much my dear Aga.

In more than a decade of our friendship,

I never thought that this would happen,

without a confession but with a confusion,
without a word but with a work.

There's a bouquet in my hands, a white dress I wore and a veil that covered on my face.

My heart beats so fast,
I never expected this...

I thought that we'll just end up into a friendship, but I was wrong coz its already a relationship and more than that. I wasn't your girlfriend, but a WIFE.

----------------------------------------------

You ended your role as my best friend coz you changed it into a husband.

No one can replace you as my best friend but I'll just changed it into a best husband.

Thank you for everything my love,
we may not like the others who has a very heartfelt love story, the important is we love each other and we'll hold on until we die.

I love you and always will.

I will treasure our FRIENDSHIP MEMORY into an inspiring book of life.

--------->
Author here! nakakita lang ng ganaps sa LeAga muli akong nabuhay hahaha!!!! Nakarinig lang ng SMM sa Bagani nagsulat na!!!!! I'm back!!!!!