7

The shower with Ryan was nice. We didn't do any funny business because we both desperately needed to get clean plus trying to preserve the water for the others too.

" Soph." Ryan calls as I'm drying off with the towel, wrapping it around me before shuffling around in my bag for clothes.

" Yes?" I ask, finding my white bra and white cotton underwear.

" Can you bring me my bag?" He asks from the bathroom.

I put down my undergarments to get his bag and take to him. He sees me and smirks, taking the bag slowly while looking me up and down.

" What?..." I ask slowly, ignore the fluttering pit in my stomach. Well, ignoring my arousal as he steps closer and graps my hips.

Before I have time to protest or saying anything; his lips are on mine pressing softly yet firmly against mine. I kiss him back, wasting no time in tangling my fingers into his hair.

His hands run along my back over my towel, warming it as his hands rub back and forth.

" Ryan..." I say quietly against his lips.

" Yes?" He asks, looking into my eyes waiting for me to continue.

" I want you Ryan. So bad but I'm too scared." I say, looking down in shame and embarrassment.

" Sophia." He says softly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. " It's okay love." He adds, kissing my cheek. My eyes glance back up to meet his and he smiles.

I kiss him, bringing him flush against my nearly naked, only covered by a towel, body. He grunts, kissing me back with just as much force. He kisses me while gently guiding me to the bed.

Just as he lays me down and crawls on top of me there's a loud knock on the door, causing us to part ways and me to rush into the bathroom with my bag of clothes.

Once in there I hear Peters voice, explaining something about him standing guard for the night. I slip on my undergarments quickly before putting on an old tattered looking shirt with some shorts. After dressed I go back into the room only to find it empty.

Instead of going out and looking I decide to tidy up our bags just in case we had to up and leave. It's good to always be cautious. After cleaning up I decide to venture out of the room to see if I can find where they went.

As I'm walking I hear a loud scream but not one of fright. No.. Definitely not one of fright I confirm when I also hear a loud moan followed after the scream. My face flushes red at hearing my best friend. Well I guess I know where Peter went off to.... Now if I can find Ryan.

I walk quickly pass their room. Reminding myself yet again to definitely remember to talk to her about it. As I'm walking, I notice the house. Honestly it seems so well kept to be empty. Which makes me wonder.... Is it empty? Could there be someone else here? My thoughts are interrupted by Ryan; who comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, spinning me towards him.

" Hey there." I say looking up into his chocolate brown eyes. His eyes twinkle.

" Come with me." He grins, dragging me along behind him.

A smile forms on my lips from his actions. He leads me towards the back of the house and to a back door. This house is so beautiful. Once I see where he's taking me, my smile broadens. A tree house! It's right behind the cabin.

" I thought maybe we could come out here to escape from those noises inside." He laughs with a smug expression.

I nod in agreement and start climbing up the ladder. It's such a cute treehouse, it's medium sized from what I can see in the dark. I glance inside one's I'm at the top but it's too dark. Ryan comes up after whith a flashlight.

He flashes it around and I notice a small figure on the floor of the treehouse. What is that? I tap on Ryan's shoulder to get him to notice. He sees it and we walk slowly towards it, trying to be quiet.

Ryan moves the cloth that the figure is covered with away. He shines the flashlight down and my breath catches in my throat. Sitting there bundled up is a small child. A small boy.

††††††
Thanks for reading! Sorry for late update!! Been busy but yay for one. Anyway sorry if it's kind of boring and sorry for the cliffhanger. Hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share!!