20

We pull up to the back of the building. Broadville Bacteria Breach is where the future of the world is held. How is this going to go? I wonder how the cure works. I guess we will find out in a few short moments.

We open the doors to the van and we all get out. Ryan glances at me, I give him a confident smile before looking back towards the building.

" Guns raised people. We have to be cautious." John says sharply in a serious tone. " We do not know what is in here." He adds.

We nod and do as he says, raising our guns up to the back doors. The back doors are huge. It's probably locked. John pounds on the door. We can hear the echoes through the other side. No shuffling of moans and groans though. So this must be a good sign. Jackson gets out a drill.

" Wait." Jessica says. " That will make a lot of noise. There's probably people in there working. Scientists and doctors." She says quietly, but loud enough for all of us to hear.

" She's right. Let's try to knock again." Katie smiles with a nod.

John nods, giving Katie a soft look before pounding on the door again. I look around us as he knocks, hoping it won't draw unwanted attention. Eventually, after several
attempts we hear a loud bang from inside the building. We all back up, looking cautiously. The big double doors swing open and out comes two people in whit suits. This must be good, right?

The motion us all in quickly before rushing to shut and lock the doors back. We all stand together looking st the people. I grab Ryan's hand and squeeze it tightly. He looks to me and pulls me closer to his side.

" Has anyone been infected??" The women in the suit with red hair asks briskly. We shake our heads.

" Good. We are going to make all of you shower and get fresh clothes before we talk because germs will spread." The tall, dark haired man adds, motioning us to follow him down a long narrow hallway.

We follow him, me holding onto Ryan every step of the way. Lights suddenly flow through the hall the more we walk under it. The man leads us to a room that's full of showers and bathrooms. Almost like a combination of a school locker room and a gym. Each shower has an individual doorway that leads to a big shower area.

The people in the suit point out the showers and shows us where the towels and fresh clothes are. I can not wait to take a shower and feel fresh. Instead of all showering at the same time. We go in by twos.

Ryan and I step in and I immediately start shedding off my dirty clothes. Ryan strips and gets the water ready. After we're naked we step into the same shower stall together. I start washing my hair with the coconut raspberry shampoo and conditioner, while Ryan washes his with some other manly kind. Whatever it is, it smells amazing.

As I close my eyes feeling the water run down me and washing my hair out, I feel Ryan's rough hands start rubbing body wash on my back. I blush, enjoying his touch as he rubs down over my bottom and down my legs.

" Turn around." He says in his deep, husky voice. I do as he says, already aroused by his dominant voice.

Turning towards him I smile, he grins back, rubbing soap over my shoulders and arms and down my chest, massaging my breast as he continues down to my sensitive spot. He slowly rubs in between my thighs, going up my inner thigh. I stop him. Bringing him up, and kissing his lips hungrily, craving his touch more.

He kisses me deep, picking me up and putting my back against the shower wall. I blush as I feel something hard poking at my stomach. I need him.

" Ryan....baby..." I say breathlessly, tightening my legs around his waist. He nods, giving in to me.

He slowly slides inside me. I let out a soft moan as his length takes me.

" Ahh... Yes baby..." Ryan moans out, as he kisses down my neck. Steam starts fogging up the glass.

He starts sliding in and out of me, keeping a steady pace as he fulfills my needs and desire for him. As he gets faster my moans become louder, he grunts as he continues. I hold him tight, enjoying the feeling of his size as I clench tighter with each stroke he gives.
                     ***

We both finish together and wash off quickly, feeling a little guilty for use too much hit water. I grin as I change into clean clothing. So fresh. We step out and Jackson and Sierra go in. She gives me a wink. I giggle, squeezing Ryan's hand as we sit on the bench with the others.

Once everyone is clean, we meet back up with the people in the suits. We need to talk about the cure. That is why we came after all.

" We need to talk." John says, almost as if he was nervous.

" About what?" The women with red hair asks with a tight smile.

" The Cure." John says.

††††††
Thanks for reading!!!! Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share! 😄 This book is coming to an end soon!