Part 15

I entered my office, well the office that Lady used to use. Everything was white and beautiful, I was with the outfits ready for the fashion show, I just needed the models.

"Mademoiselle, this was delivered to you." My secretary put a beautiful bouquet of flowers in my office.

"Merci

"Merci." I said to her, and she left my office.

I went to the bouquet and I saw a card, it had a beautiful handwriting and it said:

"Thank you for the invitation, I can't wait for your fashion show."
Sincerely yours, Secret Admirer.

I was confused, secret admirer? Who could that be? Ivar? He recognized me from the press conference, maybe? No, I don't think that he would go through all of this trouble. I needed to forget about that, and be focused on finding the right models.

"We have almost all of the models, we need another one to close the show." I said to Rachel, she was the responsible to help me with the fashion show, she worked for Agent Provocateur.

"We do have." She smirked.

"Who?" I was confused.

"You." She pointed at me, and I laughed at her.

"No, I couldn't. I'm not a model, I only make the outfits. I had a son, I don't have a good body." I sat on my chair, and Rachel sat on another chair.

"You will be the face of your own clothing line, and we produced the perfect lingerie for you to model. Here it is." She handed me a photo with the lingerie, it's amazing, but I can't do that.

" She handed me a photo with the lingerie, it's amazing, but I can't do that

"No, I can't." I gave her back the photo.

"Yes you can, you will set an example for young girls, you can be intelligent, sexy, beautiful and a mother. You don't have to choose, please, will you close the show?" She begged, and she made a great point.

"I'll do it." She clapped and hugged me.

"You will be so gorgeous, I'll bet that a lot of handsome bachelors will beg you to take you on a date." She smiled and left me, I'm nervous about this.

At the apartment, I was with Henry, I was helping him with his homework.

"You did good baby." I kissed his forehead and I grabbed a glass of water.

"Thank you mama." He smiled and started to grab his books.

"How is school?" I asked him.

"Mama, Henry, my friend from school, invited me to spend a weekend with his grandmother and grandfather in the Hamptons, can I go?" He begged me and I frowned.

"Baby, I don't know his parents yet, I can't allow it without knowing them." I reason with him.

"But you will meet them, at that party you're making for grandma, his mama and papa are going. Please, can I go? I can visit Uncle Harvey and Auntie Donna, please?" He begged me, I need to learn how to say no to him.

"Alright, but I will call your uncle and aunt first. They will stay at the Hamptons, in case that something happens." I said to Henry, he ran and hugged me.

"Thank you so much mama, I will tell Henry." He ran towards his room, sometimes he seems so mature for his age.

The day for the fashion show arrived, I was really excited about it, it took a lot of planning and hard working, but that will totally worth it.

The press wanted an interview with me, I stopped for a female reporter, she was really nervous about interviewing me.

"What can we expect from your work and this fashion show?" She seemed calmer now.

"I like to play with fashion, and this show you can expect a lot of sexiness, since we're working with Agent Provocateur." I explained.

"And what about personal life? Do you have someone special in your life?" She teased me.

"Only my son, he's the special person in my life, the only one I need." I said to her.

"Alright, I have all I need." We said goodbye and she left me, I was in a robe, I needed to get ready for the fashion show.

"You only have your son in your life, because you haven't met me yet." A man said behind me, he was on a suit, he's very handsome.

"I'm sorry, do I know?" I asked a little skeptical, he's a little cocky.

"I'm Chuck Bass, Henry's father. Did you like the flowers I've sent you?" He smirked.