Part 26

To exact revenge for yourself or your friends is not only a right, it's an absolute duty.

- Stieg Larsson.

I went outside of Chuck's mansion, I was waiting for Ivar to pick me up. I was really nervous, what if he hated me for hiding Henry, and for pretending that I was dead all of those years? If he does that, I'll understand, but I hope that he can be a dad to Henry.

I saw Ivar's car on the driveway, my hands were sweating, I was so anxious and nervous. He got off the car, and I could see the huge smile on his face, I was feeling bad about this.

"Hey, I'm so happy that you agreed to our date." He kissed my cheek and guided me to the car, he opened the door for me.

I didn't say anything the whole way over his house, I was thinking about how I should tell him.

"Antoinette, are you regretting this already?" He let out a nervous laugh.

"No, of course not. I'm just thinking about something. Ivar, I need to tell you something, it's really important." I bit my lip, and looked down.

"Don't worry, I need to tell you something too, it's really important too." He grabbed my hand and kissed, I smiled to him.

We got to the house that Ivar rented, it was beautiful.

He got off the car, and he opened the door to me, I grabbed his hand I got off the car.

"I hope you like pasta, I made it myself." He guided me towards the living room, it was a dinner with candles lights.

"What do you think?" He asked me with a smile on his face, his beautiful smile

"It's beautiful Ivar, I loved it. No one ever done this to me before, I really loved it." Tears were on my cheek, and I was smiling all the time.

"I find that hard to believe, what about Henry's father?" My smile dropped, this is it.

"Ivar, I need to tell you something." I put my hands on his chest.

"It can wait until the end of the dinner, come on, let's eat." He pulled the chair for me.

We talked and laughed, I avoided the topic about Henry and his father, I needed to wait until the dinner ended. We were finished, I was so nervous.

"So, what do you want to tell that's so important?" He asked playfully.

"Ivar, I..." My phone started to ring.

"Excuse me." I went to the balcony and I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I didn't know the number.

"Antoinette?" It was Lily.

"Lily, why you're calling me?" I frowned, was this because of Ivar?

"Believe me, I wasn't going to call if it wasn't important." She seemed stressed and angry.