Part 25

"It's necessary to have wished death, in order to know how good it is to live."

- Alexandre Dumas.

Our sons were on the plane, playing together, me and Chuck were talking, he's really funny.

"I need to ask you something, but you don't have to answer if you don't want to." Chuck said serious.

"Of course." I assured him.

"Henry's father, it's Ivar, isn't it?" My jaw dropped, how he figured it out?

"You didn't know, but me and Ivar studied together in boarding school." Chuck laughed.

"What's that have to do with anything?" I asked confused.

"Henry is exactly like Ivar, the way he talks, the way he walks, take the French accent and you have a little Ivar." He chuckled.

"Yes, he is Ivar's son." I signed and looked down.

"Does Ivar know?" He asked curious.

"No, but Henry does." I pointed at the room.

We stayed silent for a moment, until it hit me.

"Why Ivar hates you?"

"It was something that I did, he liked a girl, she was gorgeous. But she wasn't a good person, when my father died, I've become a billionaire, and she was drawn to me because of my money. I didn't know that Ivar liked the girl, so I hooked up with her, we were roommates, he caught us together in bed." He looked down, he seemed really sorry about it.

"That's why he hated you." I said more to myself than him.

"It didn't stop there, we were best friends, and after that, we became enemies, it was horrible. I've tried to apologize to him, many times, but he didn't want to listen to me. He tried to hurt me, and he did, after that, we've parted ways." I could see that he was starting to cry, I stayed quiet, I didn't want to push him more.

I tried to sleep for a few hours, and I did.

I woke up with Henry on my my lap, he was watching me sleep. He is so sweet.

"We're almost there, mama." He said with a huge smile on his face.

"Really? Are you excited?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Yes, I want to go to the beach." He jumped on my lap.

"Okay." I holded him down.

"Are you excited?" He asked me.

"I am." I said to him.

Chuck came to us, he was in a suit.

"We're about to land soon, we will stay in my mansion." He was proud, very different from a few hours ago.

"Daddy." His son screamed from his room, he was sleeping too. He grabbed his son on his arms.

"We need to sit down, we're about to land." The lady on the jet came with us, she put our sons and put on their sit belts.

We landed after a few minutes, and it was pretty nice, we didn't had any problems on the flight.

When we got off the plane, a SUV was waiting for us. Our sons were tired, so they slept until we got to the mansion.

The house was amazing, completely breathtaking.