Epilogue

Thank you GreenAtlas for requesting this, it's being a long since I wrote the story, but I liked writing this epilogue. It's short, but it's something that I think it would nice. And I'm sorry for taking so long, GreenAtlas tell if you like it. 😉

It's been three years since Thays and Ivar got married, and they couldn't be happier. Henry loved being a older brother, his little brother Ragnar was the cutest baby. Lily and Chuck married that year, it was a beautiful and private ceremony, just the closest friends went to the wedding. The twins were beautiful and they looked a lot like Jay, they were redheads too.

Everyone was coming to their house, it was something that they did every year, since it was really difficult to reunite all of the family. And Thays wanted to tell the news that she was pregnant again, Ivar didn't knew about it yet, but he was going to know with the rest of the family. The only one that knew about the pregnancy was Henry, but he promised to keep it a secret.

—————————-

Every one was arriving, the first one to get there, was Harvey and Donna with Frederuna. Rollo and Gisla came right after them, every body was at the living room.

"So, where is your husband, sister?" Gisla asked excited.

"He's picking his family at the airport." You explained.

Right after that, Lily entered with Chuck and the kids. The Henrys went playing in the other room.

"How are you?" Thays asked, hugging Lily tightly.

"I'm fine, having twins isn't easy." She laughed.

"It isn't, but we make it work." Chuck said and Thays hugged him.

"I missed you both." She smiled.

"We missed you as well." Chuck said.

"Where's Ivar?" Chuck and Ivar became good friends.

"He went pick up his family at the airport." She explained it.

————————

Lagertha entered with Ragnar, followed by Björn and his family, his wife Thorrun and his three children. Ubbe and Angrboda came with Floki and Helga, Hvitserk and his wife came too, with his daughters. The only one that didn't come was Sigurd, he never went to that dinner with the whole family.

Everyone was chatting and laughing, and after a few minutes they went to table, have dinner. Ivar couldn't believe how happy he was with his family, he had a great relationship with his father and his brothers.

"I want to say something." Thays said and everybody paid attention to her.

"I know it's really hard for everyone to be here, but I really appreciate the effort. I just want to say how grateful I am, for having a family this big. I love each one of you so much, you helped me, each one of you, in their on way, and I'm forever grateful for that." She started to cry and everybody started to clap.

"I know that this family is huge." Everybody laughed. "But I want to say that it's about to be bigger." She smiled and gave the ultrasound to Ivar. "You're about to be a father for the third time." She laughed.

"Are you serious?" Ivar asked, with water in his eyes.

"Yes." He started to kiss her, and everyone came to hug them and congratulate them for their new baby.

—————————

After the dinner, the kids were asleep, everyone was talking and laughing at the living room.

"So, just to count." Harvey started. "We have our daughter, Hannah. Rollo and Gisla's children, which are three. Bjorn's children, three too. Ubbe's daughter which is one, Hvitserk's twins, Lily and Chuck's children which are three too, and now three children from Ivar and Thays." He was pretty drunk, which was amusing.

"What's your point, Harvey?" She asked amused with her drunk husband.

"If you think about it." He looked at Donna. "We fuck like rabbits." Everybody bursted into laughter.

"Okay, that's enough for today, Harvey." She took her very drunk husband to the bedroom.

After that, Thays and Ivar were at their bedroom.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a father again. I thought that I was fine being the father of two, but I realized that I want more, more children." He said excited.

"Don't you think that Henry and Ragnar are enough?" She said laughing.

"No, I want more. And after this one, I'll keep you pregnant again and again." He smirked, kissing her.

"You're impossible, maybe my brother is right, we do fuck like rabbits." They started to laugh.

"God, I love you." He said to Thays.

"I love you too." Ivar kisses her, and thanked God every single day for being able to happy with his family.