09

𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
i met evil when i was only a child

𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 i met evil when i was only a child

"BOY there's got a gang."

The group turned to face Daryl as he strode towards them, his crossbow slung over his shoulder. "Thirty men. They have heavy artillery and they ain't looking to make friends. They roll through here, our boys are dead. And our women, they're gonna—" He glanced at the females in the group before his eyes landed on Clarke's which shocked her. He actually looked concerned. "They're gonna wish they were."

Clark scoffed and crossed her arms, and mumbled to herself, "I already do."

"What did you do?" Clarke's eyes flickered from the grass to Carol who looked at Daryl in disgust. His hands were covered in blood.

He shrugged. "Had a little chat."

Clarke tilted het head at Daryl before turning to Rick who nodded. "No one goes near this guy."

"What are you gonna do, Clarke?" Lori asked her, standing only inches away from her face.

"He's a threat Lori, I eliminate threats." Clarke spat, uncrossing her arms only to stare her down. "There is no other choice unless you'd rather let him loose and he finds his group and he brings them here. We would end up being slaves or worse; dead."

"You're just gonna kill him?"

She turned to Dale, her heart clenching at his disgusted expression, but she stood her ground. "It's settled."

Dale followed her as she stalked off. He was trying to make her change her mind. "You don't want to do this, I know you don't. Rick doesn't either."

She stopped and stepped closer to Dale. "I thought about it all night, Rick and I discussed it."

"But you can't just decide on your own to take someone's life."

"You know what Dale? This is my life, you can't tell me what to do or not to do," she spat, clenching her jaw. "This has been my life style for a very long time, granted it was more about monsters than people, but this world... it turned people into monsters, and that boy-" she pointed to the shed that the boy was currently in. "-is as much as a monster as anything I have seen. So today, he will die."

"You are not a judge and he's just a kid. Give me some time to talk to everyone... try to figure out another way."

"No, we can't drag this out!" Clarke shouted. "People are scared."