16

𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇
you think i'll be the dark sky so you can be the stars? i'll swallow you whole

RICK, Carol, Daryl, T, and Clarke were getting the cars inside the yard so that they won't be so out of reach

"Alright, let's get the other cars in. We'll park 'em in the west entry of the yard," Rick demanded, his white shirt stained with sweat the to the hot weather.

Daryl scuffed, "Good. Our vehicles camped out there look like a giant "vacancy"."

Clarke rolled her eyes and nudged him with her elbow due to him being right beside her. He grunted and glared at her, but there was no anger in his eyes, just surprise.

Clarke furrowed her eyebrows before speaking, "After that, we need to load up these corpses so we can burn them."

T-Dog grimaced, "It's gonna be a long day..."

Clarke nodded her head and wrapped an arm around him. "It sure is, T."

"Where's Glenn and Maggie?" Clarke turned to Carol as she asked that question, and smirked. She knew exactly what those two love birds were doing right now. She had saw them sneak out of their cell really early this morning, groping each other. To say she was both amused and disturbed was an understatement. "We could use some help."

Daryl saw Clarke'sclook and they both smirked. She guessed he knew what they were doing, too. "Up in the guard tower."

Rick grew perplexed, "Guard tower? They were just up there last night!"

Theycall looked up at the guard tower, covering their eyes due to the bright ray's that the sun was beaming down on them.

Daryl looked to female Winchester with raised eyebrows, and she nodded. They shaped their hands over their mouths and shouted, "Glenn! Maggie!"

Glenn then came stumbling out of the guard's post, no shirt on and is buttoning his pants. He was clearly flustered. "Hey! What's up guys?"

Thwy all laughed, watching Maggie inside the guard tower, fumbling around. "You comin'?"

Glenn squinted his eyes. "What?"

They continued to laugh and Daryl was the one who shouted, "You comin'? Come on, we could use a hand!"

Glenn furiously nodded his head. "Yeah, we'll be right down!"

Clarke turned to Daryl and raised her hand, he flinched slightly. It wouldn't of been noticable to most people, but coming from someone who was abused by an ex boyfriend, she noticed it. She frowned. "High-five?" He relaxed and slapped the palm of his hand against mine. He cleared his throat and rolled his shoulders back before walking away. "Hey, you okay?" Shevtrailed after him but stopped once she saw the two prisoners off in the distance. "Oh, shit," she cursed, gaining everyone's attention. "Rick!" She gestured with her head towards the prisoners.