39

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
are you a bad person? depends on who you ask

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 are you a bad person? depends on who you ask

CLARKE sat against a tree, her head on Daryl's shoulder. It was dark. Though, he didn't seem to really mind, he was kinda tense. She shrugged it off seeing as he's probably still tense because of what occured hours ago.

"Hi," a girl with short brown hair stood in front of them and Clarke narrowed her eyes. She looks painfully familiar but she couldn't pinpoint where she know her from. "I-I'm Tara." She sent Clarke a small smile.

Clarke gave her a small smile, as well, trying to be nice. "Clarke Winchester," she told her gruffly, her blue eyes casting over the fire to where her brothers and Castiel sat. "Those are my brothers over there. Dean, Sam, and Cas." She pointed to them and Tara nodded. She hesitated before walking away, a guilty look shining in her brown eyes.

Clarke frowned in confusion, but the frown was easily thrown off of my face when Sophia sat down beside her. an annoyed look on her face. She turned to the young girl with an amused look. "What's wrong, Soph?"

"My mom keeps fussing over me and she keeps crying. It's annoying." She sighed. "I understand that she worried for me and that she thought I was dead, but I don't like being treated like a freakin' baby. I am fourteen years old, I can take care of myself." She let out an exaggerated breath before laying down, placing her head on Clarke's lap. "Can you play with my hair like you did every night before we found the group?"

Clarke chuckled and shook her head in amusement before doing exactly what Sophia wanted. She turned to Daryl who was looking over at her and Sophia with an unidentified look in his eyes. She rose an eyebrow and smirked when he looked away from them, a rosy color to his cheeks.

Clarke leaned her head back onto his shoulder and yawned. As she closed her eyes, it only felt like seconds before she woke up again.

RAISING her gun, Clarke aimed at a bush upon hearing rustling, the others following her in suit. She sighed as Daryl popped up with some squirrels over his back.

"We surrender," he mused, holding up the squirrels.

Clarke snorted and shook her head before putting the gun away. "Anything?"

He shook his head. "No tracks. No nothing."

She clicked her tongue. "So whatever you heard last night..."

Daryl pursed his lips. "It's more what I felt." He looked from me to Rick. "If someone was watching us, there would have been something."