Chapter 7

Elliot's POV

Waking up in a cabin with just Gavin was nice. No worrying about waking up at the lake because Dyland put my mattress out there.

I turned around in my bed, only to see a model standing in the middle of the room getting dressed. He was standing with his back towards me and I saw his back muscles as he put on his camp t-shirt. I opened my mouth and as Gavin turned around, I saw a little chuckle. 

''Morning, I was about to wake you. It's breakfast soon, I'll see you there.'' Gavin smiled at me and walked out of the cabin. Oh my god, he looked so hot!

I should get dressed. I'm actually pretty hungry. I could already feel how hot today was going to be, the sunshine was bringing heat through the window and I was almost feeling a little sweat on my forehead.

I went through my stuff to look for something to wear. I randomly came over a t-shirt I can't remember I packed with me. Why is there a picture of my dad on it? I pick it up to look at it. He looks angry. I look at the back to see it say 'This is my dad and I'm not afraid to use him'. Oh my... really dad? I chuckled and rolled my eyes. He really got crazy after he found out I get bullied. 

I think I should wear something else. I instead found my denim shorts and my night-sky dip dye t-shirt and decided to wear that. I got to the door and picked up my shoes before I sat down and tied them before I left the cabin.

Aiden's POV

My friends and I were sitting in the eating area, it looked and felt like being in a cafeteria, but nicer. My friends were showing me a video of me sleeping in the car as soon as we sat down at a table. I often fall asleep in cars. They put a gummy bear on my lips, and even though I was sleeping I still ate it. They were laughing like crazy, I had to admit, it was funny so I laughed a little myself.

I saw the entrance door opening and Elliot entering, walking towards the tables the food was on. He looked nice today, even though he was wearing quiet dark clothes and will probably die in the heat. 

''Guys, let's ask if Elliot want's to sit with us'' I looked at my friends for approval. They looked at each other. ''The gay guy?'' they both looked towards the door and smirked at me afterward.

''Does that matter, he is really nice.'' They looked at each others before they agreed. They both knew I was bisexual. Not many did, but my best friends knew, they were like my brothers.

I looked at Elliot, he just got some food, looking for a table to eat at. ''Hey Elliot, sit with us'' I smiled at him, he smiled back. He was probably happy that someone asked, instead of him sitting uncomfortably down at a random table. I know that he is kind of a loner, I don't get why.  I like him, he has a great personality, he seems like a happy person, even though he doesn't get to show it all the time, and I really like his smile whenever I get to see it. 

I have so much nice to say about Elliot, more than Dylan who just likes his ass. What a creep. Well, I can't say anything against it though, he has a pretty cute butt. I remember it from when I was staying with him in the locker room. 

Once Elliot sat down beside me, my friends greet him. Thank God they're not making him uncomfortable, I usually feel rather bad for him. 

''So are you ready for hiking today?'' I look at him as he eats from his bowl of cereal. ''Hiking, is that what we're doing today?'' he said while chewing his food. I smiled, he raised his eyebrow when he spoke and it just looked funny and kinda cute. 

''Yeah, it's a three-hour long hike, so it will be six hours up and down'' He almost choked on his cereal and I had to lightly hit his back while he was coughing. People were looking but turned back to what they were doing when they saw I had everything under control.