Chapter 27

Aiden's POV

As I was driving towards Elliot's house, I could see one of his fathers working on his car outside their garage. He was standing there in a tank top and was covered in motor oil and grease stains. I was dreading stepping out of the car now. Elliot's father was very intimidating. It was even scarier imagining what Elliot had told his dad about me after I broke up with him. Shit, is this my last hour?

''Hey dad'' Elliot said as he stepped out of my car. His dad's frown from looking at my car turned into a big smile as Elliot walked towards him as he used a handkerchief to clean his hands. 

''Hey, kiddo'' his dad said as he ruffled Elliot's hair. 

''This is Aiden'' Elliot said as he pointed towards me.

I stepped towards his father to shake his hands. ''Nice to meet you, Mr. Watson'' 

''His name is Hunter, Aiden'' Elliot said as his father didn't reply. 

''You can call me Mr. Watson, Aiden'' he said while I tried to hold in my pain as he squeezed my hand fairly hard when he greeted me. He could definitely tell that I was the person who broke Elliot's heart.

Elliot suddenly grabbed my other hand as he rolled his eyes, making his father let go of the hand I just used to shake his.

''Where are you guys going?'' He said as he threw his handkerchief over his shoulder.

''We're just staying in my room, probably watching some Netflix or something'' Elliot replied, continuing walking up the stairs to the front entrance. 

''Hey, Aiden. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, remember that I'm right outside'' Hunter said, making me turn around right when he gave me the hardest glare I've ever received, Noah had nothing on Mr. Watson when it came to giving my angry glares.  

Once we got inside Elliot's room, he quickly closed the door, and to my surprise, he locked it as well. He walked towards me and put his arms around my neck. 

''Hey handsome'' he said flirty and I could already feel myself getting less space in my trousers. 

''Wait, what if your dad comes'' I said, already scared that Mr. Watson, not that I would call him Hunter in the nearest future, would suddenly knock on the door.

Elliot giggled ''How? I locked the door'' he said as he kissed me.

I was still not convinced. That man could definitely get through that door if he wanted to. No locked door would stand a chance, I thought to myself. 

I guess some demon in hell heard me as there was suddenly a knock on the door. 

''Do you boys want some cookies. Daddy just told me you have someone over Elliot''. I was pleased to hear it was Elliot's other father and not the one I was sure to one day end me. 

Elliot rolled his eyes and walked towards the door. He unlocked it and opened it barely, only to talk to his father. He was whispering, but Elliot couldn't be stupid enough to think I couldn't hear him from where I was standing. His room wasn't enormous. 

''Please, leave papa. I have a guest and we would like to be alone'' He whispered.

I was shocked when I heard was his father replied, still whispering, still not a big enough room for me not to hear.

''Why was the door locked? Are you guys going to do it, are you sure you're ready for it. Are you safe?''  I can't believe I just witnessed that. Being shocked is an understatement, but I was also happy that one of his fathers were ok with me being in Elliot's bedroom alone. I also loved the fact that I could tell how embarrassed Elliot was by how red his ears got. 

''Just leave'' he said as he closed the door. He turned towards me only to look at my grin.

''You heard?'' he said. I was contemplating if I was going to lie but I was too happy. I got up from the bed I had rested on during their conversation and approached him and put my lips on his.

''You're bedroom isn't that big.'' He giggled from my reply and put his arms around my waist as we continued to kiss. 

*** 

We actually did as we told Hunter. We ended up just cuddling and watching Netflix.

Suddenly there was a knock, a louder and more aggressive one than before. ''Boys, dinner is on the table'' Hunter said before he left. 

My heart was in my throat. Thank god he didn't try to enter, he would've found out we locked the door. I was not ready to die, just after I and Elliot had become, well, us again. 

Elliot got up from the bed and put his arm out for me to take his hand. We walked down to the kitchen where both Elliot's fathers sat together with Brett. Brett and Hunter both gave me suspicious looks while River smiled with a softer expression. 

''Please sit down, we're having lasagna'' River said as I and Elliot approached the table. 

The atmosphere was a little awkward, there's no secret about that. It was quiet. Most of the conversation was between River and Elliot, and sometimes River would throw me a question or two, but I was very careful with my answers as I noticed two lions stirring me down, eating, and watching their prey. 

After dinner, Hunter and Brett left the table. Outside the kitchen window. I saw them both load a truck with boxes and some furniture.

''Brett is in the process of moving this week'' Elliot said as he saw me looking outside the window. 

I didn't really care much about it, but I guess I was a little curious, but I moved my attention back to Elliot, where it should be.

When River went towards the kitchen sink to rinse the plates, Elliot moved closed to me and whispered to me; ''do you wanna sleep over tonight?''

''Is that ok?'' I replied, but before Elliot could reply, River had joined our conversation.

''What is ok?'' River asked as he smiled towards us.

Elliot turned a little shy. ''Is it ok if Aiden stays over tonight?'' he blushed, which I always thought was so cute. 

''Of course honey!'' River said with a wide smile. It made both me and Elliot quite happy as Elliot grabbed my hand and pulled me back upstairs towards his bedroom. 

A/N:

What has happened while I was sleeping. I'm so confused. I woke up to see over 100 notifications. I went from 1.9K to 3.4K views/reads, and from 134 stars to 205. Also, for all these new comments, thank you so much for engaging! BUT THE LITERALLY COOOOOOLEST THING is that this book is today #1 in the LGBT category, whaaaat?!?!?!?!?!? I'm so happy yet so confused !!!!

 Also, for all these new comments, thank you so much for engaging! BUT THE LITERALLY COOOOOOLEST THING is that this book is today #1 in the LGBT category, whaaaat?!?!?!?!?!? I'm so happy yet so confused !!!!