Chapter 19

Elliot's POV

''So, you're ready to watch your man in action'' Aiden said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to his chest. 

I looked up at him and smiled. ''Match day?'' I asked as hugged his waist, while I was looking up at his face. He moved his head down and kissed my lips slowly.

He nodded. ''Yeah, and I could really need my cute boyfriend to cheer for me''

''I'll be there, of course'' 

Aiden moved his hand to rest on my hips. ''And maybe we could go on a date after the match, regardless if I win or not''

''I would love that, and I know you'll win'' I said with the biggest smile, only to be praised with a kiss from the best. Right after the kiss, the bell rang and we shared one last kiss before we both left for class. 

I was planning in my head what to wear to the day on my way to class. I don't really know where he's taking me, but I know that Aiden is a little well off and has good taste so I guess I should wear a shirt or something. 

When I arrived in class, I saw Noah sitting on his desk, next to mine. I went over and sat beside him. ''Morning Noah. Wanna watch a wrestling match today with me?'' I asked as I smiled like a kid.

''You seem really happy. I guess I'll just have to come so I won't bring you down when you're in this mood'' he chuckled. 

I was happy. Things were really great now that I had got another friend, a perfect boyfriend, and no problems with Dylan. 

***

School ended an hour ago and so many came to the gym to watch the match between our school and a school from our neighbor town. 

It seemed like we had a good team at this school, we were doing really well compared to the other school. Not that it mattered much to me, I was just waiting for Aiden's turn.

Not that long after, it was Aiden's turn to wrestle this beast of a guy. Well, let's be honest. Aiden and this guy were similar when it comes to body weight. However, Aiden was my beast, my beautiful beast and this guy was just scary. He was covered in tattoos and holes in his ears and nose, from what I guess was piercing he took out before the match. I could tell through his tight fitted uniform that he kept his nipple piercings in. 

I was not scared though. Aiden looked confident when he saw his opponent. However, so was the tattooed beast. 

The first six minutes of the match started. Aiden and his opponent were similar in how to wrestle. They seemed equally strong still, Aiden's technique seemed a little bit better, maybe it was me being biased, but whatever.

The second round, it seemed like the tattooed guy had the upper hand. It looks like he was saving up his energy the first round, just to get to know how Aiden was as a wrestler. He was clever. I don't really understand the whole game, but I'm a little bit afraid that the beast might be winning, which really sucks. I'm of course rooting for Aiden, and I know he's the best.

After two rounds it was time for the last round of six minutes. I was biting my nails in anticipation. Aiden has to win! 

Both wrestlers were really giving it their all the last round. They had both got to know each other and were more aware of their opponents' techniques during their previous rounds. 

My attention was suddenly captured as I was leaning forward, watching my boyfriend's angry face and overpowering body. His grinding teeth, his low eyebrows, his eyes pressed tightly,  his muscles contraction. I saw how his legs, thighs, and biceps flex, the veins from his legs to his neck gets filled with blood, and the beast getting thrown over him.

In little time, Aiden went from being tackled by the beast, to take all control and show him who was the boss.

I had totally forgotten Noah was here until he lightly elbowed my side, winking at me as I was looking at him. After turning back to watch Aiden in his glory, I noticed I was burning up and my lips were hurting from me biting my lower lip. My face was probably flustered and red from watching.

Everyone rooting for our school stood up to applaud as the judge raised Aiden's hand as he was declaring him the victory. 

Aiden turned towards me and smiled, only for me to blush and give him a big smile back. I was so proud of him.

''I've never seen you this excited and loud about anything'' Noah chuckled.

I guess he was right, I thought as I laughed at myself. My reaction probably made it easy for Aiden to find me in the crowd, I didn't care what anyone thought about my loud reaction, my proudness for my boyfriend made any dumb look I was receiving from the crowd to disappear. 

The match was over and Aiden was headed towards me. ''so what did you think. did you enjoy it?'' he said as his sweaty body gave me a hug.

Elliot didn't have time to enter before Noah jumped in. ''Enjoy it, he was partly drooling from watching you'' he chuckled. Me panicking quickly turned towards Noah and knocked into him as I turned red.

Aiden chuckled as he hugged me from behind, placing his hands around me and squeezed lightly.

I was looking at Noah as I saw the scary beast of a boy that Aiden wrestle started to walk towards us from where his team sat.

''Hey, good match'' he said as he gave a high five to Aiden. 

''Thanks, you too bro'' he said before he continued to hold around me. 

Noah and I didn't say much. I think Noah was finding this guy as intimidating as me, yet he seemed fairly friendly when you didn't judge him by his appearance. 

''Oh sorry, Jax. This is Elliot, my boyfriend, and his friend Noah.''

''Nice to meet you guys'' Jax said as he shook our hands and I think I even saw him wink at Noah. At least I think Noah saw it because I've never seen that boy turned red in his face since I met him. He couldn't even get words out, was Noah flustered? 

''So what are you guys up to tonight, up for a party?'' Jax asked while looking back at his teammates for a second. They were all laughing and getting ready to leave. I guess it was a team party.

''Sorry, Jax. We're going on a date'' Aiden said.

''But Noah's free'' I interrupted, smiling at Noah who looked at me in shock, but probably a little grateful... or maybe he was pissed off, who could tell the difference?

''Great, wanna join Noah'' Jax asked while smiling down at Noah.

''Ehm, well I haven't really dressed to party'' Noah said and looked at his clothes. He seemed really shy, which I haven't seen before. Even though Noah never really said it, he kind of implied it in my bedroom the other night. He has to be gay. I mean, his reaction is priceless, he seems shyer than I usually am. 

''No, don't worry. You look great'' Jax said as he smiled down at Noah. This was so cute to watch. Aiden squeezed my body a little so I guess it was his way to ask me if I'm seeing what he's seeing. 

I turned around to look up at Aiden. ''We should probably get going soon''

''Oh yeah. I need to take a quick shower and change. Let's go. Nice to talk to you, Jax!'' Aiden said as he took my hand and we began to walk towards the locker room.  

''Enjoy the party Noah, talk to you later!'' I said as Noah and Jax walked the other way. 

I sat on the bench inside the locker room while Aiden was getting undressed. The other team members had already left so we were alone. 

Not that it bothered me. It was nice to talk to Aiden and not worry about anyone else as he was getting ready for our date. Another thing that was nice about this was, of course, watching him getting undressed for the shower and nobody having to be awkward about it. I had never been this comfortable with anyone and I can't believe how lucky I was that this someone was Aiden.