Chapter 1

Jessica's POV
So let's go back a few days before it all went downhill for me.We have a concert today in school and me and my friends have to perform.We're performing ddu-du ddu-du by blackpink.

Bzzzz.    Bzzzz.   BZZZZZ..........
My phone buzzed on my side table.I groaned and rolled over to answer it.
"Yeoboseyo"I said in a sleepy voice.(yes I speak a little Korean)
"GIRRLL WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!"My best friend,Melissa,practically screamed into the phone.I pulled my hand back from my ear afraid of loosing my hearing.

"Oh shoot! That's today!"I remembered.
"Don't tell me you forgot.....we have to be in school an hour before the show starts,so get your butt up if you're still in bed!"
"Okay okay....I'm on my way."I ended the call.I jumped out of my bed dashing for the bathroom.

I did my morning hygiene routine and stepped out the bathroom."Jesus it's cold!!"I exclaimed.I tried to ignore the coldness and ran to my closet.I changed into my costume which was a black long sleeved crop top,a denim short-shorts and black boots.

I rushed to my dresser and viciously comes through my hair.....until my comb broke in half."Uggghhhhh!!! The struggles!"I yelled.My mom and dad are still home so I'll just leave the keys home.I grabbed my phone and bag and ran downstairs.I hoped into my red Ferrari and drove to school.

On arriving all heads turned to me as I exited the car.I just shrugged it off.I made my way down the hall and met all the other girls waiting for me.They surrounded me as I entered,pulled me and sat me on a chair.

Melissa did my makeup while the others did my nails.After about an hour,I was finished.The concert started and many cheers we're heard from the outside of the school.

Time lapse after a few acts
After waiting for some time it was finally us to perform."Ok girls.Its show time."I said with a smile on my face.We exited the room we were in and made our way to the stage.

We got on stage and everyone's eyes were on us,me especially.The guys gave lustful stares at us and the girls watched in amazement with a hint of jealousy.The music started and we sang and danced our hearts out.