Chapter 27(finale)

Damien's POV
We rushed her to the infirmary where the doctor took her into the emergency room.She had to undergo surgery to patch up the wound fast before she dies from the bloodloss.

It was about 6 in the evening when the doctor came out.I changed by that time and in clean clothes."How is she doc?"I asked with worry."Well according to where she got hit.....it took a toll on her heart.She lost a lot of blood....her werewolf healing ability is very slow right now and her heartbeat is deathly slow.Shes pretty banged up."The doc concluded.

"So what are you saying?"I asked."Well she's in a coma right now.........she may not make it through the night."I swear my heart broke into a million pieces when they said that."You are welcome to go see her now."I walked into the room.

She was there laying on the bed.Bandages covered her entire stomach and chest.She looked flawless but very pale.As the doc said her heartbeat was dangerously low.

I sat on the chair next to her bedside and spoke to her."H-hey Jess.I know you can't hear me right now but I'm here for you.Please please come back to me.Why-why did you have to push me out of the way and take the bullet.I love you too much to get hurt.It should have......it should've been me laying on this bed not you."I was full out crying at this moment."You didn't deserve any of this.You took the bullet for me, you helped run the pack,helped when I was down or tired.You lit up my day..... You're my lifeline.....I can't let that be taken away from me.Even if you don't make it.....I will always love you Jessica.You are my ride or die,my lifeline..........my love.I love you."I cried and cried....hoping that she would wake up soon.

I had hope.....until.....the heart monitor....stopped.The line cut....no movent,no heartbeat."Jess?."I looked up."Jess?!...JESSICA??!?!!"I yelled.Doctors came rushing into the room."NO-PLEASE....DONT ....I CANT LEAVE HER.....PLEASE"I yelled.Other pack members came to hold me back and take me out of the room.That was it...........she was gone...just like that.

Time  loop
A few days have passed since Jess died and I'm not doing well.I want to kill myself but I have to b strong for Jess because I know she's watching over me.

Jess POV
Here I am ....again......white surrounding me with no one here."So we meet again my daughter"mom said.I ran and hugged her."Mom where am I?Where's Damien?Where's the pack?What-"she cut me off."Darling you're in heaven....you died a few days ago"she said.Then it hit me....I took a silver bullet covered in wolfsbane for damien.

His name came to my head and I teared up."What's wrong?"mom asked."N-nothing."I replied."Darling listen...I know you're thinking about Damien."
"I just miss him....I need him mom.I never wanted to leave him like this."I cried."You love him."my mom stated."Yes I do...I love him...with all my heart."I said

She smiled."Now I have lived for decades and I've never seen someone so brave,caring and talented like you.You took a bullet for your mate and died for him.That is what I call true love."she said.I smiled at that statement."Yknow not most people would do what you did... I mean you found out your parents aren't your real parents,became a Luna of a pack,found out you're the princess of werewolves and died for your mate.......but was still able to keep a smile on your face when times were tough."she said."You have shown what it takes to be a great leader and mate.....now I can grant you something."I turned at her confused.She smiled at me and cocked an eyebrow."Wait......does that mean.....I can go back to him?!"I asked with excitement in my voice.

She nodded."It's the right thing to do after what you did for your pack.Plus.....its not time for you to die yet....you have your life to live."I hugged my mom"Thank you.....mom"I said.

She released me and said"Go live your life."She said a couple of words that I didn't understand and like that ......life was out into me.Here I was laying on the bed,in the same old infirmary.I looked down and was completely healed.I reached over to the table and grabbed the glass of water.The doctor came in and froze seeing me awake."It's okay doc you're not in a dream....I am alive."

"How?...Your heart stopped."....."I know ....I did die but the moon goddess had other plans for me."I smiled."Can I please leave....also where is Damien?"I asked."He's outside in the field and the others are inside."the doc replied.

"Thank you."I said.I walked up the stairs and saw everyone in the living room looking all glum.They were telling stories about me."Y'all remember when we watched the comedy movie and Jess laughed so hard that she chocked on her popcorn?"asked Archer.They laughed and replied 'yeah'.

Time to lighten up the mood."Or do y'all remember the time when we watched a horror movie and-"I cut her off."And I screamed so loud that Damien thought someone was kidnapping us?"I laughed.They all seemed shocked."J-jess?"they asked."Hey yes I am alive because the moon goddess had other plans for me"I said and smiled.

"Oh my God!Jess!"They all hugged me."Nice to see y'all again now time to get Damien...but I need you guys', help."

************************************
"Damien we have a surprise for you!"Rose yelled.The plan was that we'll have a bunch of rose petals leading him upstairs until he reaches the rooftop(a/n they have a rooftop that you could stand on and reach by walking up stairs).

Damien in all honesty looked like the walking dead.He looked heartbroken but once he sees me he won't be.Im alive and ready to give my all for him.....well...again.

Damien's POV
Rose shouted at me that they have a surprise."I'm not in the mood rose."I replied glumly.I was too heartbroken to do anything....I just want Jessica."Oh I think you will love this one."she said.I sighed knowing that she wasn't gonna give up so I went.I entered the pack house and saw a bunch of rose petals leading me upstairs.Some pictures of me and Jess that the pack took secretly were stuck up as they led me upstairs.

I laughed at the one they took when me and Jess were baking a cake and we had frosting all over our faces.I touched the picture remembering the memory.I reached the door to the rooftop and it had a note on it.

Dear Damien,
I heard what you said when you were talking to me.But that one iconic line"You're my ride or die,my lifeline...my love"I loved it.I know that you were heartbroken because I died and I don't blame you,I would be to.But you stayed strong for me.I love you with all my heart...and you know this.Thats why I'm asking you an important question.
My ride or die,my lifeline....my love...Would you please walk through the door now?

~Love Jessica❤

I walked through the door like the note said and my breath hitched.There she was standing on top of the roof,with her brown hair and blue bell eyes.I ran to her and hugged her like my life depended on it.Tears were in my eyes and I didn't prevent them from falling.She hugged me back and kissed me...which I happily kissed back to.

"I love you damien"she whispered in m ear."I love you to"I said.She pulled away from me.By this time the entire pack was on the roof.She raised her voice so that they could hear."Rose would you please"she said and Rose tossed her something."Now the question on the note wasn't the real question that I wanted to ask you."she said.

I looked at her confused."What do you mean?"I asked."I wanted to ask you this....My ride or die,my life line and my love.....would you do me the great honor and marry me?"she asked.I was so shocked...normally I was planning on doing this but looks like the roles are reversed today."YES!"I yelled.The entire pack clapped and cheered for us.

"Yay now I'm going to a wedding.We have to pick out your dress,your shoes,where we're having it, what food-"She cut her off."Thanks rose but we'll discuss that....later...not now"Jess said."Oh ok"she replied.

"I love you"
"I love you too"I replied.

Jess POV
So you see the night turned out perfectly.Me and Damien are getting married."Hey ....how do you feel....yknow about being the last royal...the last one?"damien asked."The last one?In the future I'll tell our kids this story but for now......it feels pretty good."I said."Okay"he said and smiled.We kissed and shared the rest of the night with the pack,on the roof under the stars.

My name is Jessica Anderson.Im the last white wolf and this was my story.

And we are done with this book y'all.It was short I know but I want to say thank you for all of the reads.I love y'all❤❤.

Until next time.
XOXO Christi 💗💗😘