Chapter 6

Lucas POV(a/n I'll explain who he is in a moment)
"How's the patrol going Lucas?Anything to report?" The alpha asked me."No sir, nothing so far"As soon as I said that I got a mindlink from another pack member.I was currently talking to the alpha about his son and soon-to-be-alpha,Damien.(A/n yes Damien was in there as well ....talking about the alpha ceremony if y'all were confused)

' Lucas we found another wolf at our borders.You should come check it out.'the pack member told me.'Im on my way' I responded."Trouble?"the alpha asked."It's another wolf at our borders."I said."Let's go"Said Damien.

We both shifted into our wolves and ran to the borders.Surrounding the wolf was our pack members."What happened?"I asked."She was out of breath and panting when we found her.We don't exactly know what happened to her.""Okay"I replied.

"Take her back to the house."Damien said."Hey we don't know if it's a trap."He cut me off."She's not a threat,trust me."he said.With that we made our way to the pack house.

Jessica's POV
I awoke by the familiar beeping of the monitor next to me.I could feel and hear everything but I couldn't see."We don't know when she will wake up."a male voice said."What do you mean you don't know doctor.Its been three days."another voice said.Wow three days I was out....I have to get up.

I tried to open my eyes it felt that it had been sewed shut.I tried again....nothing happened.'Ugghh one more time...come on Jessica.' Finally my eyes opened.The room I was in was white,Just plain boring white.God it felt like I was somewhere locked from the world and forced to do a physics exam for 5 hours straight.

I looked to my side and saw a glass of water.My throat was so dry.I reached for it but I couldn't reach."Let me get that for you."a male voice said.He had dirty blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes,well built and was about 5'9.

"Hi....my name is Lucas."he held out a hand for me to shake.I cautiously took it.I said my name but it came out muffled."I'm sorry....what was that?"he asked.I took a drink out of my water and said again"My name is Jessica."He nodded with a smile before turning into serious mode.

"So .....can you tell me exactly what happened to you that night we found you?"I took a moment to recall what happened."Sure but it might sound weird."I said"Weird?... how?"he asked."Well it's actually pretty funny......Before you guys found me my parents said that they actually weren't my real parents and that I was a werewolf and my best friend was as well and that we weren't even related.....but that had to be a dream because werewolves aren't real."I laughed at the end of my story but he,I mean Lucas,remained silent.

"Jessica.....werewolves are real...and you are one."he said.I bursted out laughing when he said this."No they aren't.They're just fantasy characters."I concluded."Well....they are and I can show you right here right now."he said."Sure you can....go ahead...impress me,"I challenged.

Before I knew it Lucas was ok the ground.His bones shifting and morphing into crazy shapes and angles.Before...what stood in front of me was a man but now was a copper wolf in front of me.My mouth hung open as he shifted back and pulled on spear clothes, that I didn't know he had,on.

A smirk was on his lips and after that the world went black......again.

Yh guys I know this chapter was boring but don't worry the next ones will have more talking and meeting in it.Also Damien's POV I'll start with next ...horray!

Also j just checked my rankings of this book and I am shooketh and soooooooo happy.Thank you all soo much for supporting this book and I hope y'all would enjoy it later on.

-XOXOChristi