Chapter 14

Jessica's POV
Damien led me to the same room his parents were when I first met them.It was just how we left it except his mother wasn't there.Just his father...which made me seem uneasy for some reason."Dad we have something to talk about"Damien started.

"I already know.Come let's sit and talk"he said.Thats weird.How'd he know that I was a white wolf if he didn't go on the run with us.My wolf was on edge and she would not calm down.I shrugged it off but made a promise that I will talk to her about this later.

"So as we know she's a white wolf.Quite possibly the last one out there."he started."But how is it possible?,the last white wolves were the royals but they all died over a 2 decades ago"damien cut in."I understand that but from all the legends I've heard I feel she is someone more powerful than an alpha."

I was confused I had to admit but listened anyway.Thats when they turned to me.They saw I was confused so I motioned for them to explain."You see when we're wolves first came to earth the moon goddess herself lived here.It is said that the moon goddess mated with a human and they had a child.But the moon goddess couldn't stay on earth for long.She left the child in the hands of the father to take care of as she was a god and he was mildly a human,

I nodded.Thats all I could've done....nod."When she left,The father was heartbroken so he left the child with two other humans and killed himself after....why we don't really know...it could've been from heartbreak or something else.The child grew and mates to another human.Werewolf population began to grow from this."He took a breath.....and started again.

"But one night,a century after the werewolves were here a male wolf saw the moon goddess.The moon goddess said that she made a mistake when she mated to a human as you see gods aren't supposed to mate.But one night she came back and mated to a wolf...a white wolf.This wolf was a lone wolf.He had no pack,no home and no family.They met one night and began talking and sharing themselves with one another.From here there's no history recorded.But later we found out that they had a child together.Only white wolves.They ruled over the wolves for a few years.Until a group of rouges attacked them.It was a bloodbath.The leader of the rouges was dam proud of what he had accomplished by killing the royals.What he didn't know was that they had a second child....a girl.The princess of werewolves.It is said that the moon goddess took part of her spirit before she died and placed it inside of her daughter.Now we all worship the moon goddess and she is not dead.The form that she took may looked human with flesh and bone but she knew she was only a spirit.Anyway........the princess as we know had been considered dead because they never found her.She would've been a white wolf just like her mom .....the last one.The only way to create a white wolf is if a royal had pups."He stopped and looked at me for a second."From what I've heard I believe that you are the last white wolf which means you are the princess."

"No.Impossible."Damien said."Think about it.She has a different aura around her.Like you said when you first saw her she seemed off."he said."Yeah but I thought it was the mate bond."Damien replied."It may have been but this as well.Like at the mall when those guys came up to her.Even though she didn't do anything much they were a but afraid because she had a threatening aura around her at the time....as rose told me..even she was a bit afraid of her."he concluded"Okay so...what now?"Damien asked.

They both looked at me."Did you get all this?"his father asked."So you're basically telling me that my mother is the moon goddess and she was the queen of wolves and had me with another white wolf aka my father had a son who died along with my father and my mom's human body.She put part of her spirit in me which makes me superior to other wolves and makes me some sort of princess of werewolves and the only way to carry on the royal bloodline is if I mate to my mate that she gifted me with and telling me that I have control possibly over the entire werewolf race."By this time I was standing up and walking around the room."Basically yeah"Damien said.

"Oh well that's nice....I'm uh I'm just gonna-"I felt my body falling and conciousness slowly slipping away.Before I could hit the ground a pair of strong arms caught me.It was Damien's I could tell.And that's when the world......again.......went black.

Nice this chapter is sort of nice.Yeah not updating tmr bc I'll b out.So here you are.And yh the history is messed up rn but bare with me it's minutes to 12 in the mrn where I am rn and I'm half asleep but I did this for u guys.

Keep reading and supporting and voting if you don't mind lol😂.

Yh that's all for now.
XOXO Christi 💗❤

Vote.Comment.Share.Follow